Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

1 hour ago, Raise Me Up said:

i hear lady gaga more than lana :scoff:

That's true, it only really sounds like her during the main verses minus pre chorus, main chorus etc. 

I think this one better exemplifies how Lana's voice goes well with Gaga's AI model:

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

On 5/9/2023 at 10:54 PM, YourGirl666 said:

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up yet like omg this sounds so well done and just like her :horror:

Thank you so much, technology is scary!

It gets some things that reminds me of her, but seems kinda flat. I'd love to actually hear her do this with more of the vocal dynamics of Shades of Cool. The AI tech is scary interesting. I wonder if it's just neural-nets brute-force learning or whether they're working with an actual physical voice box model that gets tweaked. Computers didn't put live chess competitions out of business, so hopefully ...  Also, the AIs don't write the songs yet.

I know Frank's voice better than Beyonce, because I have albums of Frank and none of Beyonce, but having heard Frank's AI Video Games, I can say Beyonce sings Chemtrails better than Frank sings Video Games. Part of the problem is Frank seems to have no conviction for the song, and I think his AI is working a bit under duress, actually. I'm still trying to figure out the basic metaphor for the technology. But I think it's something like copying and pasting Frank's vocal timbral attributes -- including mean pitch -- as digitally represented, onto LDR's performance. That is, LDR's performance is still used as a template for his somehow. In that case if you play the original video games with Frank's they should coincide nicely, and AI Frank did sound better in a really tight micro-fugue with LDR's original (i.e., lagged about a half-second behind), which sort of supports that notion. But still, the way Frank uses his pitch and timbre to convey conviction would obviously be completely different from LDR, and I think that's what's missing here.  So you need a song where LDR actually has Frank's vocal swagger to have a Frank AI do well on it (and so vocal AIs are still pretty limited in this way, imo). I would suggest Groupie Love (and maybe replace A. Rocky by Nicki Minaj) as a song where LDR actually tries to have a Frank swagger.

this one has traces of Taylor's voice still in it but it sounds a lot like Lana, weirdly. they're getting better :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole