shelaughslikegod

Which song by Lana Del Rey best describes you?

I was going to do a poll for this, but there were too many choices, so I thought I'd just do a normal topic.

So... anyway... here's the question:

Which song by Lana describes you best?

I'd say "This Is What Makes Us Girls" describes me best... :eek:

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

So many of them, that's one of the main reasons I fell in love with her (just imagine how fucked up I am)

But lately it's been "Bad Disease".

Haha same here, didn't even like her that much until I really listened to the lyrics and then it was like pure love.

For me it's Bad Disease, Carmen (acapella version), Us agains the world and so many more.

At night, disco goddess

hmmm...i like 'riding' so ride, tiwmus tbh only ever ran from the police once so i ain't hardcore, i would like to be a gogo dancer for like a couple weeks but it hasn't happened yet 'cause im too youngg so i can't quite relate to it but it's fun and quirky kinda like me so yerrr.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

^ No, I was making reference to the line "And you salute me, Miss America, because I am" from "Mermaid Motel" and the fact that "Miss America" is an alternate title for "Trash Magic".

Got it. :hoe:

How hideous is this smiley, by the way?

I guess Ride - the idea of seeking freedom within myself and then outside too is something I've always tried and Ride is such a liberating song to me.

I'm quite the exact opposite of Lana when it comes to relationships or liking people so I suppose I can't relate to most of her songs personally, but probably romanticizing the whole thing makes me like them even more (than experiencing it myself and seeing how bad it actually is).

Ehh, I think songs like Is It Wrong? have a bit of me because I'm a lot into these rockstar types of guys, but nothing more. There are also some bits of some songs on Sirens I kind of find myself in.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif