lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

5 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

ESTIMATED OG TRACKLIST FROM (based on registrations and assumptions)

late Winter 2016/March 2017

1.Roses Bloom For You (?)

2.Love

3.Lust For Life (version without The Weeknd but not this 6 min one- correct me if i'm wrong)

4.13 Beaches

5.Summer Bummer (alt version)

6.Groupie Love (alt version)

7.God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It (without drums)

8. ? (probaly one of political outtakes)

9.When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing (?) (apparently it wasn't meant to be on the album but maybe it was at the beginning cause it was registered, later vault-ed and then went back to album)

10.Best American Record

11.Yosemite

12. ?

13. ?

14.Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (dunno if og album version was the one which was recorded in March 2017 but without Nicks or one of leaked demos or unleaked version)

15.Tomorrow Never Came (solo)

16.Heroin

17.Get Free

one of unknown tracks could be California (2017)/California (2015). she intended to release second one in future. we don't know how many tracks were in these time but i think it was 16 without RBFY

BITCH I COULD WORK IN FBI IF I BROKE THE CODE

california 2014 100% wasn’t on here, we know of 1 of tracklist, there were 18 tracks with best american record, california 2017 and yosemite and minus change, and another og later tracklist contained 20 songs and there were 16 released songs + all those 4 political outtakes that were the last 4, i definitely don’t think the registration of those songs tells us anything about tracklist order as songs were registered at different time

however we don’t absolutely know anything about july2015- november2016 period, the most mysterious and the most intriguing period, where im sure there was definitely another version of lfl finished with absolutely other tracks as the most of tracks we’ve eventually got are all from 2017

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, Pantene123 said:

I do know that lana wanted to release California, Yosemite, BAR, Silverlake, Gucci and a few others a few months after LFL being released. I guess she met Jack and gave up.

oh wow thank you! was that california 2014 or california with TLSP? 

7 minutes ago, Pantene123 said:

I do know that lana wanted to release California, Yosemite, BAR, Silverlake, Gucci and a few others a few months after LFL being released. I guess she met Jack and gave up.

What were those few others? Was Love on a Golf Course there? Could you spill us few new titles? :flutter:

9 minutes ago, Pantene123 said:

are we talking abt california 2014 or california 2019

source.gif

17 minutes ago, psycholifegaurd said:

begging for a Lust for Life 2. I’d doubt she’d make one cause Ocean Blvd really closed this door, but imagine a Lost for Life or Life for Lust? 😞

Imo OB was the closest to LFL pt 2 but imo NFR is like more polished and varnished version of LFL (considering the themes), it's like the continuation of LFL and COTCC was kinda like LFL as well (first part of the album is upbeat and second half is slower)

url%5D

52 minutes ago, Embach said:

Imo OB was the closest to LFL pt 2 but imo NFR is like more polished and varnished version of LFL (considering the themes), it's like the continuation of LFL and COTCC was kinda like LFL as well (first part of the album is upbeat and second half is slower)

I totally agree. LFL had that theme of internal and external reflextion, and OB really did it too. I kinda just wished Lana never really “Ended Eras” and would provide more media and content from them. You ate!!

7 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

k so we know bar, yosemite, silverlake, gucci and california

are we talkin abt california 2014 or california nfr

california 2017 we are talking about because it was registered alongside other lfl tracks on ppl repertoire