Embach

"Norman Fucking Rockwell" & "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" Album Recording/Writing Timeline + Creative Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Banisters definitely needs a one because it had an original concept Rock Candy Sweet and scrapped it when she met Erickson or something

then she scrapped the album and filled it with youtube rips

5 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

then she scrapped the album and filled it with youtube rips

Yeah but the timeline of the non-outtake songs are still unknown/messy. We have Gabe Simon songs, Zach Dawes songs, Mike Dean song and Drew Erickson songs. We don't know about the album's outtakes either, besides Loved You Now And Then/Rock Candy Sweet.

url%5D

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

when it comes out that there was actually a whole scrapped album of unleaked songs in between nfr and cotcc called "wanderlust" recorded during quarantine then what

Actually, Wanderlust captures the vibe of the album more than any of the other album titles. Didn’t she say herself that the album was inspired by her travelling through the midwest while touring NFR?

Truly her Republican era. :awkney:

Sadly I doubt there's much to discuss about BB's creative process.

She said herself it was kind of a response album cause she had stuff to say and she wanted to put it out quickly so she used the new songs she had relevant to those topics and then filled in the album with unreleased tracks she liked and/or made sense sonically. That's also probably why she randomly released the triple singles months in advance.

Is there any other confirmed outtake other than RCS? (that was a Chemtrails outtake anyway)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Sadly I doubt there's much to discuss about BB's creative process.

She said herself it was kind of a response album cause she had stuff to say and she wanted to put it out quickly so she used the new songs she had relevant to those topics and then filled in the album with unreleased tracks she liked and/or made sense sonically. That's also probably why she randomly released the triple singles months in advance.

Is there any other confirmed outtake other than RCS? (that was a Chemtrails outtake anyway)

Honestly, I think that was just a very chaotic time for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up hearing more about that album's creative process cause she definitely worked with Clayton on some stuff too. There is an entire music video (with him) that remains unreleased. I think she had things planned at first but the circumstances (her engagement failing, QFTC) made her change her mind about where to go with that album.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Honestly, I think that was just a very chaotic time for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up hearing more about that album's creative process cause she definitely worked with Clayton on some stuff too. There is an entire music video (with him) that remains unreleased. I think she had things planned at first but the circumstances (her engagement failing, QFTC) made her change her mind about where to go with that album.

Wasn’t there a rumor that it wasn’t a full music video and just an album trailer 

QFTC highkey fucked up COTCC and BB

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wasn’t there a rumor that it wasn’t a full music video and just an album trailer 

That wasn’t even a rumor. It was a suggestion but very much based on assumptions and no facts at all.

11 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

That wasn’t even a rumor. It was a suggestion but very much based on assumptions and no facts at all.

Ok, I just know it was filmed at the same time as LMLYLAW live performance 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I will forever be mad at how her words got twisted just because she name dropped the last few girls that had #1 hits (and happened to be black except for Ariana). She didn’t even say anything bad about them 💀

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok, I just it was filmed at the same time as LMLYLAW live performance 

It is possible that it wasn’t filmed for a song from Blue Banisters and just recycled for the album trailer but I doubt she would film something like that JUST as a trailer for an album she allegedly didn’t want anyone to hear. 😂 

It may have been a video for Tulsa Jesus Freak or actually LMLYLAW.

Don't forget this image

jd3fkz72jiz61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

1. Chem Trails Over the Country Club
  2. Let Me Luv You Like a Woman
  3. It's Dark but Just a Game
  4. -
  5. White Hot Forever
  6. Waitress
  7. Dance Till We Die
  8. Loved You Then and Now
  9. -
  10. Wild Wild at Heart ♡
  11. For Free

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Banisters definitely needs a one because it had an original concept Rock Candy Sweet and scrapped it when she met Erickson or something

There isn't a lot known about it though. She considered Rock Candy Sweet / Loved You Then & Now, I Can Fly, Fine China, Watercolor Eyes, and Wild One but other than that, we don't really know much else. The album kept changing tracklists over and over, according to what Boz said.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Don't forget this image

jd3fkz72jiz61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

1. Chem Trails Over the Country Club
  2. Let Me Luv You Like a Woman
  3. It's Dark but Just a Game
  4. -
  5. White Hot Forever
  6. Waitress
  7. Dance Till We Die
  8. Loved You Then and Now
  9. -
  10. Wild Wild at Heart ♡
  11. For Free

Why was Chemtrails always so short😭 A Lana album needs to be at least 14 tracks 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

That I Can Fly rumor is so bs I’m sorry

I mean, I'm not claiming it - it's just what Boz told us.

You wanna spill tea on that? Or...

giphy.gif

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Anything else you’d like to share with the group:tommy:

Not really, I just think that somebody hacked a BB producer and found an updated mix of “I Can Fly” and automatically assumed it was meant for the project :facepalm: