Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Nintendo Direct 06.21.2023 (TODAY!)

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Praying for Windwaker and twilight princess HD on switch

I want remakes of a bunch of Fire Emblem games tbh

giphy.gif

omg i hope they release an exciting new switch game, mine’s been collecting dust ever since animal crossing :toofunny:

edit: LOL just realised that they said it’s focusing mainly on switch, so exciteddddd

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

Super Princess Peach is one of my favorite DS games, so glad she’s getting something for the Switch.

The new Pikmin gameplay looks amazing, too :wub:

was anyone else disappointed? The leaks on Reddit were completely wrong. They predicted the new Persona 3 remake would be announced, Chrono Trigger remake would be announced, and a new Fire Emblem remake would be announced and none of it happened. Or was it my fault for listening to "leakers"?

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

was anyone else disappointed? The leaks on Reddit were completely wrong. They predicted the new Persona 3 remake would be announced, Chrono Trigger remake would be announced, and a new Fire Emblem remake would be announced and none of it happened. Or was it my fault for listening to "leakers"?

Honestly I feel like every Nintendo direct is disappointing in some way :-/ I do think the p3 remake will come to the switch but maybe at a later date like p5… which is dumb but whatever 

Not me only now realising y'all made a separate thread for this Direct. Meanwhile I had the Nintendo Switch thread open and was surprised that nobody was discussing any of the new games. :rip:

Anyway. Really looking forward to Super Mario Wonder, I've been wanting a new 2D Mario game for years! Super Mario Bros. meets Acid Trip, what more could anyone possibly want?

I might get the Super Mario RPG remake as well at one point, but I actually bought the original on the Wii U when the eShop was about to close, but never got around to actually playing it. The remake does look a lot prettier though... 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif