Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

17 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I am getting zero hopes up, since they haven't seen my message yet lol! But everything would be bonus at this point I'm desperate :toofunny:

I’m close to texting them and telling them that ticket goes to U :D 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, TOMORROWNEVERCAME said:

I just got @annedauphine a balcony ticket from ticketmaster everyone, it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's so sweet! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I just want to thank @TOMORROWNEVERCAME . You don't know how much this means to me and I'm sorry for being dumb as fuck and not understanding anything even though I speak french as well :air: I'm extremely grateful that you took the time to do this for me and I hope you get everything you want in life :heart: And I apologise too for being so dense I was stressed and defeated and you just made my entire day

ZKcaooE.png

Just now, TOMORROWNEVERCAME said:

I’m definitely still looking to swap/buy to be in the crowd so I’m up :P 

great :). This is my Instagram : naime.phantomhive 

I'm so angry 😭 I was ready by 9:00, had my computer and phone set up on all channels, and... Yeah, the minute I got in the queue, I was 8000th or something like that while bots and resellers have tickets by a dozen.

If anyone's selling 2 floor tickets, I'd be eternally grateful 🙏

17 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I just want to thank @TOMORROWNEVERCAME . You don't know how much this means to me and I'm sorry for being dumb as fuck and not understanding anything even though I speak french as well :air: I'm extremely grateful that you took the time to do this for me and I hope you get everything you want in life :heart: And I apologise too for being so dense I was stressed and defeated and you just made my entire day

Omg you're too sweet :kiss3: we spoke about this since before the sale, u totally deserved this ticket and I was just lucky enough to grab an extra one for you!!!! I would do it again:kiss:I'm so happy some of the og French gang will b present at this special show!!!:smokes::candy:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ilikeit1 said:

I'm so angry 😭 I was ready by 9:00, had my computer and phone set up on all channels, and... Yeah, the minute I got in the queue, I was 8000th or something like that while bots and resellers have tickets by a dozen.

If anyone's selling 2 floor tickets, I'd be eternally grateful 🙏

So you mean the 420 000 long queue weren't people but bots ? That makes sense. 420 000 people simultaneously trying to buy a lana del rey concert ticket in France sounds really astonishing and unbelievable to me :brandy:

16 minutes ago, less said:

So you mean the 420 000 long queue weren't people but bots ? That makes sense. 420 000 people simultaneously trying to buy a lana del rey concert ticket in France sounds really astonishing and unbelievable to me :brandy:

No lol, but the first few thousands are usually bot resellers