Strangelove

Do you think Lana visited EVERY mainland state in USA?

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

K I made a map of all the US states she's had a tour stop in and I've come up with this:

q2FWZ27.png

She's also been to South Carolina (she performed Margaret there recently)

There's no way she hasn't been to Vermont having grown up in Lake Placid, and I'd say she's probably been to NH, RI, and Maine.... Delaware she's probably at some point driven through

I think she's been to Utah

The other states Idk

I love this! You're awesome. This is a  great map.  

What program did you to make this? 

as much as its a strange topic this though visits me from time to time too lol... but i didnt know if its any appropriate or even possible to express my desire to discuss it yet here we aregiphy.gif i mean, is it really a thing for an american to be in every state in their life? like a check mark or stuff

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

as much as its a strange topic this though visits me from time to time too lol... but i didnt know if its any appropriate or even possible to express my desire to discuss it yet here we aregiphy.gif i mean, is it really a thing for an american to be in every state in their life? like a check mark or stuff

It is a VERY rare and "grand" achievement. I estimate most people (more than 70%) have not been to at least 25. I have only been to 12 myself. I wonder if Lana has visited those really rare states like Wyoming or North Dakota, just for fun. She really has seen so many walks of life. Also, follow me back. :thankyou:.

5 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

It is a VERY rare and "grand" achievement. I estimate most people (more than 70%) have not been to at least 25. I have only been to 12 myself. I wonder if Lana has visited those really rare states like Wyoming or North Dakota, just for fun. She really has seen so many walks of life. Also, follow me back. :thankyou:.

oh i didnt know thanks, im really into to know how americans think of their own country and these facts are really fascinating to me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

14 hours ago, Strangelove said:

I love this! You're awesome. This is a  great map.  

What program did you to make this? 

Oh i just copied and pasted a blank map from wikipedia and then colored it in in Paint, nothing fancy

has she ever been to Area 51 to meet Aliens?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

17 hours ago, Summertime Saddest said:

she says shes been to alabama in i talk to jesus

and in paris, texas!

Then I went to see some friends of mine
Down in Florence, Alabama

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 7/5/2023 at 9:07 PM, rosemead ramada said:

K I made a map of all the US states she's had a tour stop in and I've come up with this:

q2FWZ27.png

She's also been to South Carolina (she performed Margaret there recently)

There's no way she hasn't been to Vermont having grown up in Lake Placid, and I'd say she's probably been to NH, RI, and Maine.... Delaware she's probably at some point driven through

I think she's been to Utah

The other states Idk

@Trash Magic USA map is here. Now with Alabama added!