MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

one person, that was mentioned here only once, inderectly, is the reson we've got 85% of leaks for the past year:teehee: 

the way cry kill die and dark city could’ve been gatekept :crossed:

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

after all the glorious year of leak that was from december 2022 till december 2023:true:

oml i thought it was some kinda of drama, anyway it was really glorious cuz we got ob and syth released andd the leaks, i mean, we had tons of ultraviolence outtakes and also outtakes from honeymoon and btd

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:

oml i thought it was some kinda of drama, anyway it was really glorious cuz we got ob and syth released andd the leaks, i mean, we had tons of ultraviolence outtakes and also outtakes from honeymoon and btd

only thing i have to complain is that we got shitty lizzy laptop demos as a gift for leakmas...we still got your girl nowels version tho

source.gif

15 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

only thing i have to complain is that we got shitty lizzy laptop demos as a gift for leakmas...we still got your girl nowels version tho

complaining about lizzy demos while having lizzy as your avi.............disgusting 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

18 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

Not you saying that while having Lizzy as a pfp :noparty:it took me by total surprise

The ultimate insider is the one that's gonna leak Zodiac, Paradise 2015, Dead To Me, Dark City, Fine China , Loved You Then And Now, L.A Who Am I To Love You 2016 version, Everything I Do, Silverlake, Gucci and "Walkout" (whatever the real title is) :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The ultimate insider is the one that's gonna leak Zodiac, Paradise 2015, Dead To Me, Dark City, Fine China , Loved You Then And Now, L.A Who Am I To Love You 2016 version, Silverlake and Gucci :oprah3:

Preach!!!!!!!! :gurl: Also adding LFL outtakes - Love On The Golf Course, Anyone Who Had A Heart and Say It Isn't So! :flutter:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Preach!!!!!!!! :gurl: Also adding LFL outtakes - Love On The Golf Course, Anyone Who Had A Heart and Say It Isn't So! :flutter:

Omg yes how could I forgot them :trisha: Those are definitely needed too :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: