Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

OMG you are Chazdesigns?

I used to be such a hardcore supporter when I was on Deviantart back in the day, I still adore that drawing of Katy Perry with the blue hair... :flutter: !

It's cool that you made so many drawings about her, they are lovely :D

OMG you are Chazdesigns?

I used to be such a hardcore supporter when I was on Deviantart back in the day, I still adore that drawing of Katy Perry with the blue hair... :flutter: !

It's cool that you made so many drawings about her, they are lovely :D

<3 <3 <3 So much love for you thank you so much. Well need to change that name though but I'm not spending pointless money on DA just to change my name.

Cringe yeah let's not mention that ever again. :P

WHATT??? I'm fangirling right now to be honest OH GOD. haha but no seriously, I love your work! Why would you wanna forget that?? :P 

devUz2O.png

<3 <3 <3 So much love for you thank you so much. Well need to change that name though but I'm not spending pointless money on DA just to change my name.

:omfg2: :omfg2:

So many people donated points to me I could have just bought a 1-month subscription to you if you made a journal about it

Maybe try it, points abound in that place :smile2:

:omfg2: :omfg2:

So many people donated points to me I could have just bought a 1-month subscription to you if you made a journal about it

Maybe try it, points abound in that place :smile2:

How do you get points donated to you? What do you mean by making a journal about it?

WHATT??? I'm fangirling right now to be honest OH GOD. haha but no seriously, I love your work! Why would you wanna forget that?? :P

They were awful work looking back! I did do a Lana one for sims 3 though.

How do you get points donated to you? What do you mean by making a journal about it?

They were awful work looking back! I did do a Lana one for sims 3 though.

Haha it wasn't terrible! I loved what you made. And did you? Did you upload it? I'd love to see it. 

devUz2O.png

Well there is a "donate" widget which you can put on your page, and you can say what you need the points for (like subscription, or a new t-shirt or a house :hdu: ). And if people like your art they will flood you with points.

You must know how to write a journal...come on you have to know how to do that! (Just enter your page and go on create journal)

So you can basically write in it about how you would like to get a namechange and maybe feature the one who gives points to you. If you have plenty of watchers you'll be flooded.

Excessive use of entertaining plz accounts gets you anywhere on that site :godlaugh:

Well there is a "donate" widget which you can put on your page, and you can say what you need the points for (like subscription, or a new t-shirt or a house :hdu: ). And if people like your art they will flood you with points.

You must know how to write a journal...come on you have to know how to do that! (Just enter your page and go on create journal)

So you can basically write in it about how you would like to get a namechange and maybe feature the one who gives points to you. If you have plenty of watchers you'll be flooded.

Excessive use of entertaining plz accounts gets you anywhere on that site :godlaugh:

I have 3k watchers, Imma give that a try thanks!