hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I cropped it, just wanted to show how it looks in case it's different :hide:

No I know that you cropped it that way. But I imagine that the mockup shows half of the disc coming out of the gatefold. So they cropped a pic from discogs for the mockup 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

if lust for life come bottle clear is going up today i bet she's rereleasing alt cover honwymoon on its anniversary too.... i have both of these already but i hope for everyone else's sake she does. i like the idea of making these available for everyone and screwing over flippers. if she does norman too i hope she releases thw neon green and not the pink bc i have the pink but i could always add the green to my collection

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

if lust for life come bottle clear is going up today i bet she's rereleasing alt cover honwymoon on its anniversary too.... i have both of these already but i hope for everyone else's sake she does. i like the idea of making these available for everyone and screwing over flippers. if she does norman too i hope she releases thw neon green and not the pink bc i have the pink but i could always add the green to my collection

Why not both :makeup:

The legacy

I don’t have any LFL vinyls… but im not sure I’ll buy one, even if it’s the clear coke bottle repress… with an alternative cover, I’d really want it, but LFL has to be the cover I like the least in her discography (not a bad cover, just not the best. The Neil photoshoot for LFL gave us way better pics more representative of the album :tsk:)

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

yeah both would be best for everyone and i'm gonna hope for that but if it was one or the othwr, i'd want it to be the neon green bc i'm selfish 

The color of the green vinyl is so beautiful but the artwork is mid :toofloppy: I wish they released it with the standard cover

The legacy

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

The color of the green vinyl is so beautiful but the artwork is mid :toofloppy: I wish they released it with the standard cover

yeah i dont care for the tiled cover which is why i nwver got it to begin with but its also what makes me want it now bc its something different

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Will be up later today in her shop :heart:

AS ALWAYS YOURE THE BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH :kiss::kiss::kiss:

as others have been saying tho, I’m also afraid we will have another situation where the EU and US pressings are different….hopefully not :worship:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, Fireffie said:

AS ALWAYS YOURE THE BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH :kiss::kiss::kiss:

as others have been saying tho, I’m also afraid we will have another situation where the EU and US pressings are different….hopefully not :worship:

I can't imagine as recently they were all pressed in the same factory. 

It was expensive watch it