hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

6 hours ago, Olympia said:

Would also love to know. Especially I'm so bad with hearing the differences between some versions, lol. 

I got mine and unfortunately it has the original version :( I think the demos were only part of the 2022 black repress

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

20 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Is there a problem with American shipping or something I have 3 orders that haven’t done anything in a week except print a label

Fernjail is working real hard right now.. I had my label printed on the 8th and had no new updates since. :flutter:

don't ask if i'm happy you know that i'm not
But at best can say im not sad 

:party:

Mine arrived a few days ago! When I took it out of the sleeve, I thought it was the original coke bottle pressing (which I don't have) and got so excited, but it was just the sunlight. :sadcore3:

It's like everyone else's; relatively opaque. I assume it's because it's quite thick (same as the UV repress) 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

This, like all my other LFL variants, has pretty severe IGD compared to my other records. Wish they had remastered it a bit more. Otherwise, the sound quality is flawless on the outer tracks :/ 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

mine arrived damaged :cryney2: they aren’t able to replace it only refund or send a different item so I guess I get my rent money back :rip: it seems like it’s mostly sleeve damage but i haven’t tried playing it yet so we shall see

12 hours ago, cherrycolalime said:

mine arrived damaged :cryney2: they aren’t able to replace it only refund or send a different item so I guess I get my rent money back :rip: it seems like it’s mostly sleeve damage but i haven’t tried playing it yet so we shall see

How much was it damaged? :O

28 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

694 in stock!

Thank you for this, I just bought one. I was thinking about not getting it cause I should be saving  money but realized I would probably regret not getting it while I can.

9 hours ago, yourboy said:

How much was it damaged? :O

luckily it seems like just the sleeve was damaged (it’s literally ripped and the corners are all folded/crushed and creased :crai:) but the actual records seem okay thank god. perhaps they’ll send me a replacement now that it has a little extra stock 

update: they sent a replacement hell yes :oic:

I'm kinda annoyed. I got a tracking code on the 29th of Nov. from that random US restock and Lana's store still hasn't shipped. Its has been more than 2 weeks at this point. Also technically today is the last day to order things to get it before Christmas. I'm like "what's going on? Did they forget about me? Well I even get it this year?"

Dec. 24th edit 

They literally forgot about me 😭 I messaged them and they said through a shipping error, my record I ordered was never fulfilled and they told me they could reship in stock permits. Which it's out of stock, so they could only offer me a refund. So annoying but I knew deep down this would happen and I glad I bought from a reseller for retail price and got it yesterday 😂

I ordered mine on 11th december and on the 13th they sended me an email to track my shipment to see the delivery status. I ordered mine from the EU site bc im in Italy and since the 17th they’re no longer given me any updates on my order.

Today, the 27th the courier arrived with my order and asked for another €15 for customs which was not even specified to be paid on delivery; from the tracking site it is still stuck at the 17th.

Anyone knows where i can send a review?

or has anyone else had to pay customs on delivery?

39 minutes ago, ang said:

I ordered mine on 11th december and on the 13th they sended me an email to track my shipment to see the delivery status. I ordered mine from the EU site bc im in Italy and since the 17th they’re no longer given me any updates on my order.

Today, the 27th the courier arrived with my order and asked for another €15 for customs which was not even specified to be paid on delivery; from the tracking site it is still stuck at the 17th.

Anyone knows where i can send a review?

or has anyone else had to pay customs on delivery?

you ordered from the UK store, i suppose, so you have to pay custom fees. Stores dont specify this since every country has their own rules when and how much youre going to need to pay.

International tracking with cheap shipping options stops once the package leaves the origin country, thats normal

image.png

On 12/12/2023 at 9:28 AM, Alunadelrey said:

I'm kinda annoyed. I got a tracking code on the 29th of Nov. from that random US restock and Lana's store still hasn't shipped. Its has been more than 2 weeks at this point. Also technically today is the last day to order things to get it before Christmas. I'm like "what's going on? Did they forget about me? Well I even get it this year?"

Dec. 24th edit 

They literally forgot about me 😭 I messaged them and they said through a shipping error, my record I ordered was never fulfilled and they told me they could reship in stock permits. Which it's out of stock, so they could only offer me a refund. So annoying but I knew deep down this would happen and I glad I bought from a reseller for retail price and got it yesterday 😂

Now I finally get that message people are getting that they sending me a copy (even though they are out of stock on the US website) with a full refund but I had two different costumer service reps tell they will send a reshipment. So I might get two extra copies. This ridiculously confusing when I have a different rep every email they send me.

I feel like an idiot and quoted myself trying to edited my original post 😭😭😭