Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I like Jack but I dont like him at the same time but I’d much rather her work with him than Drew Erickson 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, DNC said:

did yall listen to some songs produced by the people lana was in the studio with?? 

https://open.spotify.com/album/5vl00PymbEM4JtJy9YS12B?si=qZb4_w7GTwC2H0d7ke8BAQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A5vl00PymbEM4JtJy9YS12B

what do we think:oopna:

I mean these songs are pretty boring, but I wouldn’t mind a broadly similar style - funky and/or soul-y. She can conquer any genre, so I’m here for it:party:

Lana really doesn't have a bad song, so I'm not TO worried on whats to come!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I like Jack but I dont like him at the same time but I’d much rather her work with him than Drew Erickson 

Jumping in on Jack: I think he likes working with her because she’s the one artist that wouldn’t be opposed to experimenting- A&W is a perfect example of both of them unleashing their creative freedom. With Taylor he couldn’t do this

“She’s reached a point in her work, which is really my favourite place to work from, where there’s nowhere to go but way out into the fucking wilderness artistically. Go chase radio? That’d be so stupid. Go chase trends? So stupid. She created all the trends. It’s a freeing place, if you can accept it. The only place to go is to be a leader.”

I don't know if it's about getting out of my comfort zone or rather shooting myself in the foot. But this album condemns me to take even more risks in the future.

kevin-hart-its-about-to-go-down.gif

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Jumping in on Jack: I think he likes working with her because she’s the one artist that wouldn’t be opposed to experimenting- A&W is a perfect example of both of them unleashing their creative freedom. With Taylor he couldn’t do this

Ya tbh I think sometimes I get the impression Jack is overworked, but he actually is super talented (he’s proved that with much of his work), and that’s why Lana x Jack has such high highs and the lows are just eh. The only song they’ve made together that I genuinely think was bad was lmlylaw. I think he probably feels burnt out from the amount of demand he is in, he must be constantly working. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Sirens pt 2 incoming 

Unpopular opinion: I would love a return to the sirens style. Just lanas heavenly vocals and a guitar(unless we are thinking of birds of a feather)

Just now, Orville Peck said:

her soul/jazz album i fear

I FEAR?!?! I WOULD LOVE THAT OMG

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ya tbh I think sometimes I get the impression Jack is overworked, but he actually is super talented (he’s proved that with much of his work), and that’s why Lana x Jack has such high highs and the lows are just eh. The only song they’ve made together that I genuinely think was bad was lmlylaw. I think he probably feels burnt out from the amount of demand he is in, he must be constantly working. 

Also his work on Violet and JS interlude, which is pretty experimental, is impeccable 

I think some people forget what Jack is capable of, like just listen to Melodrama or MASSEDUCATION. He has been known for this acoustic and piano or cheap pop music. He is incredibly talented and I think A&W was just an example of his expertise. 

Now I have no doubt they will make piano ballads but this is just a general note (Not a Jack stan, just an A&W stan)