Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna be honest I don’t even think whatever songs were made here are making it on ldr10 :runs: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I’m gonna be honest I don’t even think whatever songs were made here are making it on ldr10 :runs: 

when they leak 10 years from now in LQ and are called the pre-LDR X sessions

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, MJx said:

Could this be a hint at a collab :sluttybunny:

P4RcaRr.png

She debunked this in the comments of a fanpage who reposted the photo -

B3-B71980-F0-EA-4-B40-8-CB3-60-F724-DF35-A8

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

praying that zodiac(or purify) will be on this record, or at least leaked sometime soon :pray2:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I choose to remain delusional. They hyped eachother up at the billboard women in music awards (even tho during QFTC SZA shaded Lana) so I have hope for a collab. It would decimate.

imagine SZA and Kali Uchis on the next Lana album? I would literally evaporate 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

lemme go cry in the corner

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

imagine SZA and Kali Uchis on the next Lana album? I would literally evaporate 

When Kali sent a song to Lana and she never responded :toofunny:

I would do anyyythingggg for a Lana x Kali collab x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Muscle Shoals Sound called in local keyboardist Will Allison to record with Del Rey. Allison accompanied the “Summertime Sadness” and “West Coast” singer on Hammond B-3 organ

We love to see the organ dusted off... I can hear God in the Hammond embellishments on Fingertips. Turn that sh*t up :hair: 

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

You're always going to find at least 3 great songs on every Lana album, which not many artists can guarantee you, especially this far into their career. You may not like an album like Chemtrails, but you surely like the title track, White Dress and Tulsa Jesus Freak?!

inside-out-positive.gif

I want to speculate on what this album is gonna sound like, but I rlly have no clue LMAO! I'm just glad that organ is back

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

You're always going to find at least 3 great songs on every Lana album, which not many artists can guarantee you, especially this far into their career. You may not like an album like Chemtrails, but you surely like the title track, White Dress and Tulsa Jesus Freak?!

inside-out-positive.gif

The people who have been personally victimized by a musical instrument can't see outside of their forest of hatred! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

RUMOR ACCORDING TO LANA DEL REY ADDICTION ON TWT(and prob someone else but I'm to lazy to find it lmao): lana del rey has recorded a collaboration with singer Katlyn Barnes while in the studion in Alabama

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

RUMOR ACCORDING TO LANA DEL REY ADDICTION ON TWT: lana del rey has recorded a collaboration with singer Katlyn Barnes while in the studion in Alabama

I just skimmed through some songs and honestly I do not fuck with it but it’s kind of interesting so maybe it would be cool? It is actually very rnb/soul so I’m interested if Lana might be going towards that sound? Especially if she continues to collaborate with John batiste.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・