Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

Just now, Lanaspoisonivy said:

thank you for sharing he experience with us. Glad you had an awesome time. hopefully we'll see you around here more  :kiss2:

I’m around to stay! I’ve been around a few places for Lana chat and I’m really digging the vibes here 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

42 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The live version is literally 10x better than the released (though I love the released) and her live arrangements make me REALLY miss the fuller/live production with drums and electric guitar :heidi:

Don't denied the ability of Blake. Don't you remember he had gave a wonderful outra during off to the races and Venice biych few years ago. Am still fall in love with him 😍😍😍

14 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

SHE LOVED MY COWBOY HAT OMG, she is so perfect in every way, the show was so beautiful and so thought out too. 10/10

OMG,that cowboy's hat that lana took is belong to you, you were a very lucky fans!

Did anyone happen to screen record Rob or anyone else’s livestream when she went down to the barricade? She signed my book but I didn’t get a decent video of our interaction😭

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

2 minutes ago, xtheotherwoman said:

Did anyone happen to screen record Rob or anyone else’s livestream when she went down to the barricade? She signed my book but I didn’t get a decent video of our interaction😭

Was it before or after the unreleased album she signed? I had some video and pics leading up to that 

The signed Sirens vinyl :trisha:

5401-CE60-361-F-4-F81-AF77-4-E46573-E3-F0-D

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Was it before or after the unreleased album she signed? I had some video and pics leading up to that 

I was like the next or second next person after that😭

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

1 minute ago, xtheotherwoman said:

I was like the next or second next person after that😭

Ugh I stopped my live because people were all getting in the way and it was hard to see 😭😭

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Tonight's setlist:

CUT: Candy Necklace

oh this hurts :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

oh this hurts :trisha:

That was odd and it did seem like she played more older stuff? But idk. I purposely didn’t look at setlists prior because I wanted to be surprised. 

3 hours ago, how the light shines in said:

the show was incredible but I know if I went to her show this era and didn't get to hear Candy Slayness live I would be on the floor sobbing 

It would literally ruin my experience fr, I think every Ocean song is such a highlight for this show 

2 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Venice Bitch, West Coast, California all have hope..please Lana :crai:

I think she would sing west coast