Sign in to follow this  
DOPE

Should "Paradise" had been on the Paradise EP?

I'm not referring to the album btw, I'm just wondering why an AMAZING song was leaked 2 months before the album, with the same name exact name, came out...

Was it intended to be a single for the EP?

I was thinking this but then thought why would it be, I mean it doesn't really fit with the rest of the tracks...

Had "Paradise" been on the Paradise Album, it'd be weird for most of the songs to be ballads and then a random hot mess of pop....

I put it at the beginning of my Paradise playlist. Helps immensely. More tweaking on the way.

Oh, you just reminded me. Do you still want that Carmen hybrid mix?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I've never really understood why people feel this song must have been meant for the PE and that it's so odd not to be. It obviously doesn't fit the EP and we all know how Lana loves her exotic vocab. It's a nice word and I wasn't surprised she wrote a song under the title.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

No, It was recorded in 2011, so I don't think so.

And about the ballads and the hot mess of pop... smh did you heard other unreleased? we have more pop songs than you think

Yes I have heard, I just assumed that this was seperate from the other unreleased songs..

Yes I have heard, I just assumed that this was seperate from the other unreleased songs..

Nope. Of all the leaks, I am pretty sure "I Don't Wanna Go" is by far the newest--not this one. ;)

I rieterate:

The blog that leaked the song is the only reason why anyone even thinks it was intended for release. There is no evidence ir "receipts" that it would have been on the EP, so don't think it was. :P "Paradise" was recorded in early 2011. It's still a great song, and I prefer it to any of the ones from the PE I've heard, but it's in a completely different level of lyrics, theme, and production.