ultrabanisters

Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds - 25th Sept 2023

OMFG Lana is coming to Tampa FL!!!!! I can't fucking believe this. I live 15mins from the Amphitheater where she will be performing. I've always had to travel to see Lana before; Orlando x2 and West Palm Beach x1. This is the first time she'll be performing in my backyard. I'm hyperventilating rn :excited::woot:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

For anyone that got lawn-  

I’ve been to a few shows here and a few years ago I saw the Jonas Brothers in the lawn. It was a last minute thing and tbh I didn’t care that much so we came right at opening. They have a few pillars towards the back of the arena (left, center, right) and we got stuck right behind the one in the middle. The whole time they were on the stage we could only see them when they moved to the left or right- there were tv screens to watch so technically you could see, but it wasn’t as good obviously. I know everyone paid a lot of money to see our queen, so go early if you can so you don’t have a blocked view! :) 

This is my first time in seats at this venue. I was originally going for pit, but I have extreme anxiety so once I start to shut down that’s it, and I didn’t want to risk missing Lana. I’m very excited. I hope everyone has the best time. I still cant believe she is coming here! :welcome::party:

On 9/17/2023 at 10:01 PM, dont let me Bea misunderstood said:

What time is everyone planning on getting there? When she came to Orlando a few years ago I arrived at the venue at 5AM :defeated:

Did you arrive at 5 am? In the morning for a night concert? 

On 9/23/2023 at 4:11 AM, dont let me Bea misunderstood said:

Yes lol it was so worth it though!! Got front-center barricade and had an amazing night

how did you manage to pee? just curious

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

49 minutes ago, dont let me Bea misunderstood said:

the venue had porta potties, and at one point I went for a walk and used the restroom at a restaurant! Everyone in the VIP line had numbers, so we were able to take short breaks when needed.

Omg yes they numbered you I hope this in Tampa!

ok so I just went to the box office and they told me we can start lining up as early as we want to! On the other hand they looked clueless af about everything else so idk. ugh that whole area is so confusing though! It’s going to be a nightmare to uber there early tomorrow morning :defeated:

My sister and I are thinking about getting there around 5 AM again

1 hour ago, dont let me Bea misunderstood said:

ok so I just went to the box office and they told me we can start lining up as early as we want to! On the other hand they looked clueless af about everything else so idk. ugh that whole area is so confusing though! It’s going to be a nightmare to uber there early tomorrow morning :defeated:

My sister and I are thinking about getting there around 5 AM again

You guys are crazy 😂 I can’t compete with that and I’m already crying about not getting barricade 😭

Btw any signs that Lana is already in Tampa? I’m praying day n night to cross her way but she’s soooo random 🥹