ultrabanisters

Charleston, WV @ Charleston Coliseum - 5th October 2023

17 hours ago, angelskiss said:

omg where is that at?? i will be at the show 

I think people usually wait outside where the entertainment parks and leaves- so like a back door, loading dock, gated parking type area. I’m not from the area so I’m not familiar with the venue but on google maps it looks like that’d be like, directly across from the greyhound station. Around 72 Lee st east on street view you can see the area I’m talking about but again this is all guesswork and I really don’t know myself lol.

17 hours ago, angelskiss said:

omg where is that at?? i will be at the show 

I’ve seen tiktoks/photos of people meeting her after the show at other shows like in Alabama. One person on tiktok posted and video about meeting her and said they just waited outside the gates near her tour buses and after a while she came outside and greeted everyone. 

10 hours ago, violettiaras said:

I think people usually wait outside where the entertainment parks and leaves- so like a back door, loading dock, gated parking type area. I’m not from the area so I’m not familiar with the venue but on google maps it looks like that’d be like, directly across from the greyhound station. Around 72 Lee st east on street view you can see the area I’m talking about but again this is all guesswork and I really don’t know myself lol.

the coliseum is kinda confusing, i graduated there and im trying to think of the back entrances because we definitely used those when entering and leaving. but ultimately the area isn’t that big so there can’t be many places for her to come out of lol 

There's some kind of premium lounge early access... I'm trying to figure out if it will grant early entry to the pit & will let u know.

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

On 9/27/2023 at 11:37 AM, Cordon Gole said:

There's some kind of premium lounge early access... I'm trying to figure out if it will grant early entry to the pit & will let u know.

I haven’t seen anything about that, can you buy it or is it something you have to win through a radio show or something? 

28 minutes ago, Caro said:

I haven’t seen anything about that, can you buy it or is it something you have to win through a radio show or something? 

Ohh okay yes I see it in ticket master now, idk why I didn’t notice it before. It seems like it’s just lounge early access but idk 

On 9/27/2023 at 11:37 AM, Cordon Gole said:

alright i talked to someone in the box office... the lounge thing *seemingly* won't be a shortcut to the front of the pit. i will call again early next week to see if i get the same answer.

i'm driving about 5 hours from the dc area so i'm either leaving wednesday night to line up early thursday morning, or leaving thursday morning and not getting there till like 1 or 2.

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

On 9/29/2023 at 2:26 PM, Cordon Gole said:

alright i talked to someone in the box office... the lounge thing *seemingly* won't be a shortcut to the front of the pit. i will call again early next week to see if i get the same answer.

i'm driving about 5 hours from the dc area so i'm either leaving wednesday night to line up early thursday morning, or leaving thursday morning and not getting there till like 1 or 2.

I would suggest getting there as early as you can if you’re looking to get to the front of the pit. I saw Melanie Martinez this past July in DC, and for her show, the earliest someone got there was 5am and her show started at 8pm. (I got there at 8am and I was still one of the first people there so it wasn’t too bad). But if that’s how early people came for Melanie, idk how early people will be coming for Lana. 

1 hour ago, Crazy for You said:

is this the last performance this tour?:lange:

As far as we know, yes.

For the most part the outdoor concert season is over for shows by mid to late October so unless they're making an arena leg... which I suppose would be possible in major cities she didn't already hit but those would have to work around hockey and basketball dates and have to have been booked many months ago.

This being an indoor show obviously contradicts everything I just said but the venue is relatively small (<10k) and doesn't have a sports tenant. It's also one of the few places she's playing that's not owned and/or run by the sickos at Live Nation.

regional bureau chief

well, guess who bought a ticket for tomorrow on a whim🤡🤡 round 2 haha… i’m not going for barricade since i’ll literally be coming straight from work to the venue but i am SO excited to see zella again and ofc lana, i’m still on cloud 9 from yesterday… praying she comes out to meet fans…. i was heartbroken when i found out she did last night and i missed her, she didn’t do barricade last night either😓💔

What time are you all getting there?

Just to close my own thread, I called the box office again and confirmed:

• that the club add-on does not get you into the venue any earlier than the regular doors, and
  • it's just line up whenever there's no wristband system FML

I foolishly forgot to ask where to line up, but looking at G**gle Maps the main entry is on Clendenin St between Lee St & Civic Center Drive opposite a Panera Bread. There appear to be a bunch of garages around. 

On 9/29/2023 at 2:26 PM, Cordon Gole said:

regional bureau chief

Theres several parking garages around the venue theyre anywhere from $2-$10 depending on how close it is to the coliseum. They'll likely have part of Clendenin street closed off due to a lot of pedestrians. 

If you're not from here do not go to the mall alone. It is not a safe place to be and there's barely any stores left anymore, so don't waste your time or money to park. 

59 minutes ago, tjamie688 said:

Theres several parking garages around the venue theyre anywhere from $2-$10 depending on how close it is to the coliseum. They'll likely have part of Clendenin street closed off due to a lot of pedestrians. 

If you're not from here do not go to the mall alone. It is not a safe place to be and there's barely any stores left anymore, so don't waste your time or money to park. 

this!! if you want to visit cute stores to waste time, taylor books is my fav! 

I just got to West Virginia omg. My friend and I have pit tickets. Is anyone else here and doing pit also? We’re in our hotel right now but we were old by someone who’s camping out the venue that there’s already 12 people there lined up and camping… I rly don’t want to but I want to TRY for barricade bc I came all This way. Omfg 

11 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I just got to West Virginia omg. My friend and I have pit tickets. Is anyone else here and doing pit also? We’re in our hotel right now but we were old by someone who’s camping out the venue that there’s already 12 people there lined up and camping… I rly don’t want to but I want to TRY for barricade bc I came all This way. Omfg 

I’d so go tomorrow because it is only 5 hours away and pit seats are so cheap but I have plans with a friend😭 You honestly should go for barricade if you can but make sure you stay off your feet as much as possible before entering the venue. I made the mistake of standing almost the entire time while waiting in Charlotte and I was in extreme pain by the time the show started. Definitely worth it tho