ultrabanisters

Charleston, WV @ Charleston Coliseum - 5th October 2023

39 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I just got to West Virginia omg. My friend and I have pit tickets. Is anyone else here and doing pit also? We’re in our hotel right now but we were old by someone who’s camping out the venue that there’s already 12 people there lined up and camping… I rly don’t want to but I want to TRY for barricade bc I came all This way. Omfg 

Showing up early morning should basically guarantee you barricade, no need to show up overnight. For my show in Alabama, only 10 people joined the line between the 12 hour span of 7pm the night before and 7am when we arrived. My friend and I were spots 22 & 23 in the queue and positioned ourselves on the right side of the barricade in front of the stairs. Generally, if you're within the first ~50 spots in line, you're essentially guaranteed barricade - you may be off far to the side if you're near the end of that number, but you'd at least have the option of a barricade spot if you want one. You could also have a really good center spot in the second row if you opt for that instead of being on the far side of a barricade. Though keep in mind, this all also depends on the venue and how large their barricade is x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

Showing up early morning should basically guarantee you barricade, no need to show up overnight. For my show in Alabama, only 10 people joined the line between the 12 hour span of 7pm the night before and 7am when we arrived. My friend and I were spots 22 & 23 in the queue and positioned ourselves on the right side of the barricade in front of the stairs. Generally, if you're within the first ~50 spots in line, you're essentially guaranteed barricade - you may be off far to the side if you're near the end of that number, but you'd at least have the option of a barricade spot if you want one. You could also have a really good center spot in the second row if you opt for that instead of being on the far side of a barricade. Though keep in mind, this all also depends on the venue and how large their barricade is x

Thank you sm Elle. I have chronic migraines which also come with nausea and im just really afraid to push my body too far before I even get IN the pit where i obviously need to feel okay to make it thru the show. My gut is telling me to catch some sleep and go in the morning because otherwise I may screw myself and end up sick trying to sleep out there on the grass (not getting real sleep) and then I’ll ruin the entir show for myself. So this info was very helpful thank you. 

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

I just got to West Virginia omg. My friend and I have pit tickets. Is anyone else here and doing pit also? We’re in our hotel right now but we were old by someone who’s camping out the venue that there’s already 12 people there lined up and camping… I rly don’t want to but I want to TRY for barricade bc I came all This way. Omfg 

Someone arrived at a previous show this leg at 3:00 pm and got barricade along with a Lana selfie !! I think you should try if that’s something you’re up for x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Someone arrived at a previous show this leg at 3:00 pm and got barricade along with a Lana selfie !! I think you should try if that’s something you’re up for x

This can happen, but you have to be prepared to push your way there and for people to be pissed at you lol, you won’t be able to just walk up and get a barricade spot if you show up later.

Edited by taco truck

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This can happen, but you have to be prepared to push your way there and for people to be pissed at you lol

I’ve pushed my way thru at a suicideboys show (lol) and it was absolutely Insane I honestly thought I was about to get beat up so many times. Also felt like I couldn’t breathe once I got up the stage (there is no barricade at those shows) it was all worth it in the end bc I lived and wasn’t injured lmao but it was very intense. And I honestly have a feeling for Lana it’s even worse lol. Idk I’m so scared man. But I need real sleep indoors. My plan right now is to sleep for about 5 or 6 hours (until 6/7am) & then go over there and see what the line of campers is looking like 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Omfg. Apparently now there are 15 people camped out. This is insane 

goodness... thank u so much for the update & hope everyone stays safe

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

4 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

there’s literally no Ubers here. None. My friend has been trying to get one for an hour and a half. I’m so scared. And it says it’s gonna charge me $50 for me to schedule one right now for the morning. I don’t even know what to do now 

Like I’m just so shook and confused. Wtf are we supposed to do. This woman rly has out here in West Virginia with no Ubers…. 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Are you here?? 

no, i doubt i'll get there before 2p...

i genuinely didn't realize how far this place is from me when tickets went on sale lmao -- why is there a 'charleston' and a 'charles town' in wv and how tf are they five hours apart?! i haven't felt this dumb in quite some time :facepalm:

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

7 minutes ago, Cordon Gole said:

no, i doubt i'll get there before 2p...

i genuinely didn't realize how far this place is from me when tickets went on sale lmao -- why is there a 'charleston' and a 'charles town' in wv and how tf are they five hours apart?! i haven't felt this dumb in quite some time :facepalm:

Lmao this whole trip for me was incredibly chaotic too. And so many things went wrong along the way. are you in the pit or a seat? 

there’s 31 people out there now…. I guess it’s over for me. I can’t go out there with them I will feel like total shit tomorrow. I don’t understand how people are even capable of doing this. I’m so sad. I tried so hard and did so much just to get here and now I’m probably gonna be stuck at the back of the pit. I just give up. 

10 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

there’s 31 people out there now…. I guess it’s over for me. I can’t go out there with them I will feel like total shit tomorrow. I don’t understand how people are even capable of doing this. I’m so sad. I tried so hard and did so much just to get here and now I’m probably gonna be stuck at the back of the pit. I just give up. 

“Barricade” should just be its own ticket at this point I feel like. Even if it’s super pricey. Cause this whole going to war thing for Lana is insane. I love her so much and I can’t stop crying because now I’m pretty sure my chance of getting it is gone. But like even for Lana I just simply can not put myself in a situation where I may end up not feeling well at all. This is just crazy. I did not think there would be 30+ people camping out there. Whatever. I’m about to try to sleep in my hotel room. 

4 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

I’ve pushed my way thru at a suicideboys show (lol) and it was absolutely Insane I honestly thought I was about to get beat up so many times. Also felt like I couldn’t breathe once I got up the stage (there is no barricade at those shows) it was all worth it in the end bc I lived and wasn’t injured lmao but it was very intense. And I honestly have a feeling for Lana it’s even worse lol. Idk I’m so scared man. But I need real sleep indoors. My plan right now is to sleep for about 5 or 6 hours (until 6/7am) & then go over there and see what the line of campers is looking like 

if i showed up early for barricade and someone gets there hours and hours later and pushes their way to the front trust they will be dealt with and i will make sure they do not remain there :true:

2 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

“Barricade” should just be its own ticket at this point I feel like. Even if it’s super pricey. Cause this whole going to war thing for Lana is insane. I love her so much and I can’t stop crying because now I’m pretty sure my chance of getting it is gone. But like even for Lana I just simply can not put myself in a situation where I may end up not feeling well at all. This is just crazy. I did not think there would be 30+ people camping out there. Whatever. I’m about to try to sleep in my hotel room. 

prioritise yourself hunzy believe me barricade is not worth it if you put your body thruuuu it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

Thank you sm Elle. I have chronic migraines which also come with nausea and im just really afraid to push my body too far before I even get IN the pit where i obviously need to feel okay to make it thru the show. My gut is telling me to catch some sleep and go in the morning because otherwise I may screw myself and end up sick trying to sleep out there on the grass (not getting real sleep) and then I’ll ruin the entir show for myself. So this info was very helpful thank you. 

(You might already know this but just in case) I’d recommend bringing some electrolytes with you! Idk if that’s possible for you now but i know there’s powdered electrolyte singles that you can mix in a bottle on the go. If you’re really desperate for electrolytes you can also try to eat something salty/little bit of salt you can eat or mix a pinch in some water. If possible I’d bring any sort of emergency meds like anti nausea/ migraine meds that you may need just in case. I struggle with a lot of nausea too but those are some things I try to do to prep. You’ll have a WAY better time at the show if you’re well prepared and rested trust me. Also, don’t feel bad you don’t have the energy to do that. your health is more important. 

Make sure to stay hydrated and listen to your body! Hope you have a fun! :heart:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Update: a guy at the front of the line is writing numbers on peoples hands. But he doesn’t even work there. He’s just the first person in the camping line. He numbered everyone’s hands and then half of them actually slept in hotels last night while their friends stayed out there? And they’re going to come back and jump up to their “number” in line. 
im over all of this you guys. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m just so done. I’m never doing this again not even Lana is worth the stress it takes to fight these crazy people for a decent spot. 

18 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Update: a guy at the front of the line is writing numbers on peoples hands. But he doesn’t even work there. He’s just the first person in the camping line. He numbered everyone’s hands and then half of them actually slept in hotels last night while their friends stayed out there? And they’re going to come back and jump up to their “number” in line. 
im over all of this you guys. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m just so done. I’m never doing this again not even Lana is worth the stress it takes to fight these crazy people for a decent spot. 

Okay I’m starting to get dark energies from this show stay safe everyone

10 hours ago, angelskiss said:

this!! if you want to visit cute stores to waste time, taylor books is my fav! 

Taylor books is great. If I go downtown (which isn't a lot at the moment) I always wanna go here.

If people that ain't from here are looking for food recommendations. Go to pies and pints for unique pizza and tudors for breakfast.