ultrabanisters

Charleston, WV @ Charleston Coliseum - 5th October 2023

14 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Okay I’m starting to get dark energies from this show stay safe everyone

I know i probably sound like a whiny brat but I just feel defeated right now. I drained my bank account, even had friends donate towards me coming and being in pit bc they know how much it means to me, missed my greyhound bus to get here, had to pay an Uber driver $400 under the table to drive me 6 hours to get here. like all of this and for what lol. To probably be at the very back of the pit even tho im about to go line up at 10am. Idk. I know it’s gonna be amazing no matter what, but I hope I can get good close up footage for my friends to see. After they helped me get here it feels like im letting them down if I don’t get it. I just hate that this is so hard. I don’t understand why that guy is doing that. Like who are you…. You’re not the Lana leader just bc you’re so unhinged that you were first in line because you got there at like 3pm YESTERDAY. 

6 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I know i probably sound like a whiny brat but I just feel defeated right now. I drained my bank account, even had friends donate towards me coming and being in pit bc they know how much it means to me, missed my greyhound bus to get here, had to pay an Uber driver $400 under the table to drive me 6 hours to get here. like all of this and for what lol. To probably be at the very back of the pit even tho im about to go line up at 10am. Idk. I know it’s gonna be amazing no matter what, but I hope I can get good close up footage for my friends to see. After they helped me get here it feels like im letting them down if I don’t get it. I just hate that this is so hard. I don’t understand why that guy is doing that. Like who are you…. You’re not the Lana leader just bc you’re so unhinged that you were first in line because you got there at like 3pm YESTERDAY. 

r* stop 😭😭😭

9 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Like who are you…. You’re not the Lana leader just bc you’re so unhinged that you were first in line because you got there at like 3pm YESTERDAY. 

fan number systems are pretty commonplace unfortunately. they are usually fair with people taking turns to go sleep/rest/go to the bathroom/eat but i’m not sure it’s fair if people are gone for the whole day

just try to enjoy yourself! youll get a great spot!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

49 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Update: a guy at the front of the line is writing numbers on peoples hands. But he doesn’t even work there. He’s just the first person in the camping line. He numbered everyone’s hands and then half of them actually slept in hotels last night while their friends stayed out there? And they’re going to come back and jump up to their “number” in line. 
im over all of this you guys. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m just so done. I’m never doing this again not even Lana is worth the stress it takes to fight these crazy people for a decent spot. 

why do you think this is stupid? do you actually want people to suffer and wait all night and all day and not even have a chance to take a shower in their hotel, go eat a warm meal or even sleep few hours not on a sidewalk? and be miserable at the concert or even literally pass out? this is literally how queueing works in europe and this is absolutely normal... and without giving out numbers there would be absolute mess and people claiming they were in the front of other people and fighting

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

why do you think this is stupid? do you actually want people to suffer and wait all night and all day and not even have a chance to take a shower in their hotel, go eat a warm meal or even sleep few hours not on a sidewalk? and be miserable at the concert or even literally pass out? this is literally how queueing works in europe and this is absolutely normal... and without giving out numbers there would be absolute mess and people claiming they were in the front of other people and fighting

Yes? If that’s what they want to do then that’s what they should have to do. How is it fair that they’re cheating their way by still going to sleep in a hotel? It’s not. 
if there’s going to be a number system it should be done by the venue. Not some random fan. 

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

It wasn’t a few hours. They straight up went and slept a full night. 

11 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I’m sure you’’ll be somewhere near the front of the pit still and you’re going to her last show of the year it’s gonna be amazing you’ll never forget it so enjoy the moment and forget about the other stuff for a minute . Laugh about it it’s kinda funny .. the absurdity of life 🤷‍♂️

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

Yes? If that’s what they want to do then that’s what they should have to do. How is it fair that they’re cheating their way by still going to sleep in a hotel? It’s not. 
if there’s going to be a number system it should be done by the venue. Not some random fan. 

number systems being done by the venue aren't common at all (i've actually atended dozens of shows and numbers were always done by the first ones in the queue), it's a rarity and if there isn't one it doesn't mean there shouldn't be a number system at all

and if you think a basic human need is cheating then i think you're the unhinged one

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

do you actually want people to suffer and wait all night and all day and not even have a chance to take a shower in their hotel, go eat a warm meal or even sleep few hours not on a sidewalk? and be miserable at the concert or even literally pass out?

yeah, pretty much how did you guess 

Just now, venicebitch said:

number systems being done by the venue aren't common at all (i've actually atended dozens of shows and numbers were always done by the first ones in the queue), it's a rarity and if there isn't one it doesn't mean there shouldn't be a number system at all

and if you think a basic human need is cheating then i think you're the unhinged one

If they cared about their basic human needs they wouldn’t be out there lol. Like how does that make any sense at all? I care about mine and that’s why I opted out. 

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

If they cared about their basic human needs they wouldn’t be out there lol. Like how does that make any sense at all? I care about mine and that’s why I opted out. 

i mean... from what you said they care about their basic human needs and they're still there :makeup:

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

It’s not my responsibility to care about a position they literally CHOSE to be in and then still cheated their way out of. Honestly I am unhinged and I hope they all pass out and have to leave (: since you want to make me the bad guy just because I’m upset right now. Boohoo

20 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

As someone that's camped out overnight for Lana (and other artists) this is honestly how it usually is minus the physically writing numbers on hands. If they have people waiting in line and holding their spot and they're not just leaving as groups and coming back, what's the issue? Should they also not use the restroom or grab food since they're leaving the line? They showed up early enough, they have friends nice enough to hold their place, it's their spot in line and they can come and go as they please. 

1 minute ago, Divisive Princess said:

As someone that's camped out overnight for Lana (and other artists) this is honestly how it usually is minus the physically writing numbers on hands. If they have people waiting in line and holding their spot and they're not just leaving as groups and coming back, what's the issue? Should they also not use the restroom or grab food since they're leaving the line? They showed up early enough, they have friends nice enough to hold their place, it's their spot in line and they can come and go as they please. 

I’m not gonna keep fighting with you guys when I’m clearly upset. Just leave me alone and I’ll leave everyone alone. 

3 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

yeah and usually even when you're alone you can always ask other group or other person queueing alone to hold your spot for a few hours and do the same when they're also in need to go somewhere else

Just now, venicebitch said:

yeah and usually even when you're alone you can always ask other group or other person queueing alone to hold your spot for a few hours

Yeah! Every time I've camped out it's been by myself and the people around you will hold your spot for as long as you need. I've left lines for hours at a time and had no issues bc the line is established basically once there's someone behind you that saw you in that spot. As long as no one is blatantly cutting and being disrespectful, you'll generally have a better experience in any concert line if you don't worry about what other people are doing. 

The last thing I’m gonna say is those people still aren’t even there. So saying they went to shower and nap and eat isn’t accurate. They went to get a full 9+ hours of sleep. All they had to do was show up, get the number on their hand and leave. THAT should cause fights. If you think that’s fair I just can’t understand it. 

Me and my friend have been in line since 2am this morning. Everyone around us seems pretty nice so far. It’s a privilege to arrive early for sure. Obviously not everyone is physically able to queue which is totally fine. I’m more than happy to hold someone’s spot in line if they need a break. Yes, it’s slightly It’s frustrating that some people are able to leave for long periods of time, but there’s not much you can do about it. If you’re reading this and are worried that you don’t have a good spot in line, don’t stress too much about it. You’ll still have a great time seeing Lana even if you don’t get the spot that you want

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Me and my friend have been in line since 2am this morning. Everyone around us seems pretty nice so far. It’s a privilege to arrive early for sure. Obviously not everyone is physically able to queue which is totally fine. I’m more than happy to hold someone’s spot in line if they need a break. Yes, it’s slightly It’s frustrating that some people are able to leave for long periods of time, but there’s not much you can do about it. If you’re reading this and are worried that you don’t have a good spot in line, don’t stress too much about it. You’ll still have a great time seeing Lana even if you don’t get the spot that you want

Thank you for being nice. I’m proud of you for toughing it out 

The last show wow, I hope she announces something there, a new leg, song, book, album, anything *delululululululululu* :creepna3:

url%5D

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

u are not unhinging that person tends to say annoying things often:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y