fl0r1dakil0s

Trisha Paytas

Trisha Paytas is a multitalented sensation of a woman. Her music career spans across decades with underrated bops scattered throughout her YouTube page as well as most major streaming platforms. From musical epics like "I Love You Jesus" to the trans controversy that had the internet's panties twisted in a Macarena of confusion, Trisha's musical journey is like one of those wild orgies you just can't look away from. Her musical journey could also be compared to trying to play chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, she's just going to knock over all the pieces, poop on the board, and declare herself the winner. So grab your popcorn, because in Trisha's universe, sanity is the rarest commodity of all

H1BxkLK_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

she needs to bring daddy issues ep back to streaming.. idc if jungle fever is offensive and idc if the whole concept of daddy issues is offensive WE WANT IT. WE DEMAND IT.

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

The one youtuber I’ve been watching since I was like 11 that I still keep up with. She’s just so fascinating. Freaky and Superficial Bitch are classics! Also I was thinking about this the other day but Merry Trishmas is like a really good christmas song it’s so catchy and festive it deserves its tiktok moment. I still have a Merry Trishmas tshirt hanging around somewhere from when I was in middle school skk.

I know she’s problematic and a lot of the trolling she did in the past aged terribly, but it’s honestly nothing compared to what some of these celebrities that are still very successful have done/are doing (and she seems to have grown a lot). I don’t think the trans controversy was even a part of the trolling tbh, I think she was genuinely questioning her gender identity. It’s pretty obvious when she’s actually trolling (like her saying she voted for Mitt Romney cause Mitt rhymes with tit and she has 2 of them).

qfrWuBl.png

I lowkey like some of her songs

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

17 minutes ago, dxniell said:

so do I think im transgender? yes one thousand percent. do I identify with my natural born gender, yes one thousand percent.:lanahottie:

:lmao:
I'd hope she was trolling here because that video was so moronic

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I saw someone describe Lana Del Rey as like the Trisha Paytas of music and it kinda makes sense…

cHQcnYQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

I saw someone describe Lana Del Rey as like the Trisha Paytas of music and it kinda makes sense…

100%
I think they’re more alike than different

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

3 minutes ago, dxniell said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJt7DDrn/
like how can you just not love her to bits 

I did this with jeans and forgot to put a belt on. I flashed multiple people on multiple occasions throughout the day. It was traumatic :air: 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Her new podcast Just Trish is so good btw there's new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday she wants to be on her own TV show so badly so she's slaying the day

And stream Playground by Trisha Paytas!!

SEAAN VVV!!! (Yeah?) Wanna go downtown??? Donkey Kong on that mm till sundown!! Slipperyliperry dipdip while we wild out yeah bouncy bouncy on my swing set (FALLOUT!!)