Sign in to follow this  
TheParadiseEdition

Willow Smith Inspired By Lana Del Rey In New Song?

She's depressed, isn't she? Poor girl.

I don't know, I feel like it's "in" for all the pop artists to be depressed nowadays because of Lana's sadcore influence. But still, it's not uncommon for 12 year olds to be depressed. You're going trough a lot during that age, both mentally and physically. And I would be depressed too if my dumbass parents were brainwashed "scientologists" :eek: Hope she's perking up soon though, her first song "whip my hair" was cute.

1olt2g.jpg

No wonder...

Get pushed in the world of Media because her father is famous.

And then handling with all that.

Someone who wants to become a "Star" at 12 for certain wants the attention and desires the media. What you were doing at 12? I was playing with my friends and trying to get the attention of the boy next door. The thing that I wasn't doing was releasing an album. Doesnt'matter who her parents are she is 2 young for that. She is a kid. I love Will Smith tho

glgcDdT.gif

People Lana didn't put the sadcore back into the radio. Amy did that and after her came Adele. Maybe this is why they finally signed Lana after Adele's massive success they saw that was a space for it again and Amy was not a exception in all that pop sugar factory

glgcDdT.gif

Someone who wants to become a "Star" at 12 for certain wants the attention and desires the media. What you were doing at 12? I was playing with my friends and trying to get the attention of the boy next door. The thing that I wasn't doing was releasing an album. Doesnt'matter who her parents are she is 2 young for that. She is a kid. I love Will Smith tho

She was born into the industry and lots of people want to become stars that young and she has the opportunity to actually do it because her parents know the right people.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If only she'd started her career with music like this other than that 'Whip My Hair' song and she may have not be as depressed after all that hate she got for the song. But as if any record label would allow her to do that, I'm surprised this has been released but I'm glad I've heard it now because whip my hair was so heavily autotuned it's nice to hear something a bit more stripped back where you can hear a bit of a natural voice.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I always loved auto-tune. Oh, Lana doesn't auto-tune. Oops! Sorry Willow! :)

that is one of the reasons I respect Lana a lot. In her songs/music her voice gets many lyers and she doesn't auto-tune in concerts or even use back vocals.

glgcDdT.gif

that is one of the reasons I respect Lana a lot. In her songs/music her voice gets many lyers and she doesn't auto-tune in concerts or even use back vocals.

No playbacks. No auto-tunes. Nothing. Or she wokes up with good voice, or she doesn't. Pure, natural and unique: Miss Del Rey.