Elle

2023 VMAs

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I’m going to get accused of being a “fake feminist” (iykyk), but istg Taylor’s gotten a baby facelift or something. She looks really different (and snatched). 

Idk, a face lift at 33 seems so pointless, probably just filler or tapes/makeup 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

omg not to get off topic, but I follow this Miami doctor who regularly does facelifts for patients in their early-to-mid-30s and the results are unbelievable! I would, in a heartbeat—and apparently getting little mini ones will look more natural long term than getting a big one in ur 50s. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

i get that but i know its pretty common for a lot of celebs to get them younger than you would think

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

people nowadays get facelifts and botox in their 20s :facepalm: just sticking to a good skincare routine and leading a healthy lifestyle should be enough in my opinion

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Whenever I see Diddy I just think of the gay/industry gatekeeper allegations :ma:

wait, Diddy has been accused of being gay? is the gatekeeper thing connected? i always thought he was a gatekeeper but if that has to do w him being gay, I wanna know!

giphy.gif