lemonadetan

biggest lana mystery??

On 9/20/2023 at 8:29 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

If any leaks ever happened through the stolen laptop like she first suggested

I think she said she remotely wiped it? I’ve always thought it was probably just a “normal theft” and those who stole it still have no idea it belonged to someone famous

1 hour ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Lfl is a 16-track album and if you divide it you get 8… so i’ve been told that-

track 1 (love) till track 8 (in my feelings) is “lust”

track 9 (coachella) till track 16 (get free) is “life”

but my take- i’d say there was never a clarity of narrative throughout the tracklist… the album just divides itself and connecting only w the songs on that segment… for example love until coachella has a modern alternative sound to it sonically but thematically you have this middle part of the album that is agressive in nature (cherry, wm, imf, summer bummer, groupie) 

then it shows it’s political side in compositions like Coachella, gba, world at war right- and then it gets folky in beautiful people and tomorrow never came

now that’s what I thought Lana thought of when she made the tracklisting (at least the aggressive middle songs is a fact) next is what i think is what Lanz absolutely thought about… the last three tracks

heroin - she reminisces of the past (she said it herself)

change - her current/present desire for life

get free - her future (manifesto)/elements in self she wanted that she wishes to incorporate.

it’s interesting because in one interview lana said that album was supposed to have 20 tracks and that she didn’t feel get free a proper ending for the record and those known 4 political outtakes should’ve closed the record initially and i wonder how much that track listing is different from the one that we have and if the story was different also

also yeah i think it’s more kind of parts thing with lust and life and not specifically a story from track to track because there were cuts made last minutes so i doubt she would’ve cut yosemite and best american record in this case

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I think she said she remotely wiped it? I’ve always thought it was probably just a “normal theft” and those who stole it still have no idea it belonged to someone famous

I remember that she wiped her poetry book… not so sure about her songs. 
like you said, I don’t think she was targeted for what someone could resell. 

On 10/8/2023 at 9:48 AM, Rock Candy said:

Cherry MV

By the way, I've always been amazed at how she manages to "change the tracklist at the last second":delish:

she probably doesn't tbh, but instead says that bc what she said a year ago isn't happening anymore and doesn't want the fans to be mad lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)