That Venice Bitch

The Animal Game

The game is simple. Post a picture of an animal, extinct or not. The animal *has* to have been confirmed to exist at some point in Earth’s history. No animal shall be posted here twice. Get as specific as you want. Please post the name of the animal and tell us why you chose to showcase your animal!

To start off, I chose the Honduran white bat. I think they are very cute and I would want to keep a few of them as a pet :) And if I get hungry I’d eat em like popcorn chicken !

IMG-3139.jpg

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Red-tailed black cockatoo! I think the females are so pretty with the spots, looking like golden dust scattered all over. They’re native to Australia! I used to have a parrot when I was younger (not a big one like cockatoos though!) so I simply like birds because of that. I think this one is super pretty, I’m not sure how noisy it can be though.

DWH60?d=2&sh=v&p=1&bg=g&t=1634648484

qb3lpi2gxba51.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Aye-ayes are so cute

just look at that little guy's face.

undated-in-this-undated-handout-image-from-bristol-zoo-is-seen-the-first-captive-bred-aye-aye-in.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=TzBwf1K3oAvMr1QYRc0DrN011a4G_8T_1AoNO1iVIRM=

Anteater because I like when they do this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDmVNUyTg2LKP-JLg4rtX

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

the queen bee herself, the self-proclaimed queen of pollination and the life force of crops and natural farming, the humble and loyal honeybee

bees are one of my favourite animals. i think they’re super cute and are so docile and friendly if you treat them with respect :flutter: apart from that, their ability to pollinate just makes me laff like imagine unknowingly carring plant juice on you and helping the eco system 

1200px-Apis_mellifera_Western_honey_bee.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23