Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Today I will be calling my representatives in Congress and in my state to implore them to call for a permanent ceasefire! For any elected official who hasn’t yet called for a bilateral ceasefire at this point, this is their last chance - during this 4-day “humanitarian pause” - to show themselves to have any backbone or basic humanity. I’m sick of the non-response from the people I voted for. The silence is disturbing and I want them to make sure they know that.

good luck. America is a warmongering empire that doesn't care about the well-being of anyone. But I'll try doing that too.

giphy.gif

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/11/22/terrorism-israel-hamas-conflict-has-gone-beyond-war-says-pope-francis

Pope Francis said: "This is not war. This is terrorism," after meeting Israeli and Palestine families.

He asked for prayers so that both sides would “not go ahead with passions, which, in the end, kill everyone”.

6 hours ago, Nectar said:

Opinion: UN should intervene and create a mandate state like they did with Cambodia

for me, it's got beyond the point of freeing Palestine. Israel should be cancelled as a country. the jews should go back to poland and germany and wherever fuck else they came from. The land should be given back to Palestinians. And all zionists should fuck out of the congress, the white house, Hollywood, the un, etc, and be sent to work in the polish fields.

if i have to see another man shot mercilessly in front of his daugher - in the head - by these scumbags, i swear...

Meta is now shadowbanning and deleting videos of Palestinian prisoners being released and reporters/media being beaten by Israeli Occupation Forces for being there to document the release.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0F1lrLLbCu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

my instagram account is practically useless now. Please be careful with what you share. They are getting very targeted with their censoring 

London today

Ottawa

Nantucket

Israelis in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are growing more tired of Natanyahu’s aim by the day. No emphasis on hostages- only destruction.

Meanwhile settler violence in the West Bank continues to sky rocket

On 11/24/2023 at 10:13 AM, Nectar said:

Opinion: UN should intervene and create a mandate state like they did with Cambodia

But Cambodia's leadership is the same as it was under the People's Republic of Kampuchea (its current leadership is Hun Sen and Heng Samrin, leaders of the PRK).

Israel should be completely abolished and a new state created, imo.

giphy.gif

On 11/24/2023 at 11:16 PM, barttttender said:

for me, it's got beyond the point of freeing Palestine. Israel should be cancelled as a country. the jews should go back to poland and germany and wherever fuck else they came from. The land should be given back to Palestinians. And all zionists should fuck out of the congress, the white house, Hollywood, the un, etc, and be sent to work in the polish fields.

if i have to see another man shot mercilessly in front of his daugher - in the head - by these scumbags, i swear...

I understand that what the Israeli government is doing with Palestine is wrong but you went too far with this :biblio:Jewish people are humans too and not every Jewish supports the goverment...

url%5D

After pausing the release of hostages, due to Israel’s failure to adhere to the 4 day pause agreement, Hamas officials have confirmed (YET AGAIN) that they are willing to release all hostages in exchange for the release of Palestinian prisoners, children, and women,  often held without trial. (Who are still being arrested in droves, in Gaza AND the West Bank)

Palestinian prisoners are being assaulted with tear gas, forced to split a BOWL OF RICE between EIGHT PEOPLE.
Mind you almost 60% of these prisoners (Often held without trial) are UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Prohibited from contacting the outside world.
They are robbed of medical attention. Subject to strip searches. Humiliated by IDF forces.......CHILDREN!!!!!!!
Meanwhile Israel is busy sequestering and silencing it's OWN free hostages , so you don't learn how they were treated with humanity. 
And probably not even held in tunnels. 

BREAKING :

Geneva - The Israeli army has been holding the bodies of dozens of Palestinians killed during its genocide in the Gaza Strip beginning on 7 October, and Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor has called for the creation of an independent international investigation committee into organ theft suspicions.

Euro-Med Monitor has documented the Israeli army’s confiscation of dozens of dead bodies from Al-Shifa Medical Complex and the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip, and others from the vicinity of the so-called “safe corridor” (Salah al-Din Road) designated for displaced people heading to the central and southern parts of the Strip.

According to Euro-Med Monitor, the Israeli army also dug up and confiscated the bodies from a mass grave that was established more than 10 days ago in one of the Al-Shifa Medical Complex’s courtyards.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/5982/Int’l-committee-must-investigate-Israel’s-holding-of-dead-bodies-in-Gaza

this is actually sickening what the FUCK

50 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

BREAKING :

Geneva - The Israeli army has been holding the bodies of dozens of Palestinians killed during its genocide in the Gaza Strip beginning on 7 October, and Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor has called for the creation of an independent international investigation committee into organ theft suspicions.

Euro-Med Monitor has documented the Israeli army’s confiscation of dozens of dead bodies from Al-Shifa Medical Complex and the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip, and others from the vicinity of the so-called “safe corridor” (Salah al-Din Road) designated for displaced people heading to the central and southern parts of the Strip.

According to Euro-Med Monitor, the Israeli army also dug up and confiscated the bodies from a mass grave that was established more than 10 days ago in one of the Al-Shifa Medical Complex’s courtyards.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/5982/Int’l-committee-must-investigate-Israel’s-holding-of-dead-bodies-in-Gaza

this is actually sickening what the FUCK

Oh my god it gets worse. Illegal organ harvesting, used for research/training  illegal global trade of human organs...

Never did I think this is something that would show up on this thread but Israel keeps surprising us all...

19 hours ago, Embach said:

I understand that what the Israeli government is doing with Palestine is wrong but you went too far with this :biblio:Jewish people are humans too and not every Jewish supports the goverment...

that’s not what he said.

He is basically saying what justice should look like. The occupier has to leave and be held accountable for its crimes. Period.

On 11/26/2023 at 7:36 AM, Veinsineon said:

Meta is now shadowbanning and deleting videos of Palestinian prisoners being released and reporters/media being beaten by Israeli Occupation Forces for being there to document the release.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0F1lrLLbCu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

my instagram account is practically useless now. Please be careful with what you share. They are getting very targeted with their censoring 

100%. I responded to a zionist on IG and  didn't even say something offensive, and I got a warning point. But seems like Israeli can say whatever they want.