Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

3 hours ago, OscarScheller said:

https://x.com/abierkhatib/status/1730216794902663244?s=46
members of her own family admit she was killed by relatives

But go on spread fake news,

This is literally just a woman saying someone informed her of something ijbol. You are so full of shit. That must be why you’ve dipped. Because you and your friends made dupes secretly because you really wanted to engage but didn’t wanna risk losing an account over how absurdly misleading and ignorant your values are!!!  I cannot lol

It is kinda eerie all these weirdly pro-Zionist newbies just kinda… popped up :biblio:

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

If you want to believe the events of October 7th were random, and not the fallout of decades of dehumanization and illegal occupation , then I suppose you could say “Hamas attacked first”. 

but Hamas is a radical resistance militia , thus does not represent the millions of others living in the region, who are Palestinians. Meaning Arabs from the motherland. So no, “Palestine” did not start anything. And of the nearly 20,000 killed, Israel is still not willing to admit how many are innocent / how many are “Hamas” :biblio: which might be revealing…… because it is.

they don’t know :smh:

and before people harp on the fog of war argument, this is one of the most sophisticated militaries on the planet that we are talking about here……With almost $40 billion a year ALONE allocated specifically for military funding……you cannot tell me that they don’t have access to, or just might not know where and who they are bombing. 

2 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I just wanted answers nobody had to be rude:(

~I do admit when I called your other bitch I told a little lie~

Lana Del Rey reveals 'Ultraviolence' video | NBHAP

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

No rudeness directed at you! Sorry if it came across that way!

Ur good! I js think this section is veryyy heated.

5 minutes ago, LolitasCherries said:

Ur good! I js think this section is veryyy heated.

It’s important to be poignant when discussing this topic because there is a group of people who can’t help but see empathy/equality as supporting t*rrorism. But I agree. I said I couple pages ago it’s important to take care of our mental health in times like these! If it gets too much, take care of yourself first! :)

Just now, Veinsineon said:

It’s important to be poignant when discussing this topic because there is a group of people who can’t help but see empathy as supporting t*rrorism. But I agree. I said I couple pages ago it’s important to take care of our mental health in times like these! If it gets too much, take care of yourself first! :)

ofc!

13 minutes ago, LolitasCherries said:

I just wanted answers nobody had to be rude:(

hey <3 

wasn't trying to be rude here, just thought by your questions that link would be perfect for u bc it was short, straight to the point and removed a lot of the other events so you could get a general grasp on the situation since you were asking, and my first link might have been too wordy and long to read :)

I see why it could be interpreted as rude, sorry abt that

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

hey <3 

wasn't trying to be rude here, just thought by your questions that link would be perfect for u bc it was short, straight to the point and removed a lot of the other events so you could get a general grasp on the situation since you were asking, and my first link might have been too wordy and long to read :)

I see why it could be interpreted as rude, sorry abt that

omg no! ur totally good!

7 hours ago, LolitasCherries said:

Ok I just need actual facts, not opinions about who started it. Like facts that you can back up.

This video I've shared before I know is very long (very worthwhile), but it's broken up into chapters so you could skip to the later chapters if want more about recent stuff, but the earlier chapters talk about the history of Palestine's resistance.

He's a Professor of Modern Arab studies, so it's facts only. I think it's very good because the interviewer presents both sides of the "arguments" and then let's him explain what history really says.

On 11/30/2023 at 6:56 AM, LolitasCherries said:

What about Palestine? What have they done bc I see people talking about them too.

On October 7th their leaders (terrorist organization Hamas) launched an unprecedented terror attack on Israel, invading the country via land sea and air and brutally murdering 1,000+ innocent people in the biggest loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust - on top of that, they took hundreds of people hostage in Gaza to use as bargaining chips in this war that they started by breaking the previously agreed upon ceasefire agreement on October 7th

Their stated end goal is to eliminate Israel and it doesn't seem like that goal is ever going to change

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

On October 7th their leaders (terrorists organization Hamas) launched an unprecedented terror attack on Israel, invading the country via land sea and air and brutally murdered 1,000+ innocent people in the biggest loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust - on top of that, they took hundreds of people hostage in Gaza to use as bargaining chips in this war that they started by breaking the previously agreed upon ceasefire agreement on October 7th

Their stated end goal is to eliminate Israel and it doesn't seem like that goal is ever going to change

yea.. that's what i heard at one point..

New York Times report says Israel knew about Hamas attack over a year in advance

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-times-hamas-attack-israel-gaza-6088cad78f5e4153d671fe9b5b819308

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s military was aware of Hamas ' plan to launch an attack on Israeli soil over a year before the devastating Oct. 7 operation that killed hundreds of people, The New York Times reported Friday.

It was the latest in a series of signs that top Israeli commanders either ignored or played down warnings that Hamas was plotting the attack, which triggered a waragainst the Islamic militant group that has devastated the Gaza Strip.

The Times said Israeli officials were in possession of a 40-page battle plan, code-named “Jericho Wall,” that detailed a hypothetical Hamas attack on southern Israeli communities.

The document predicted that Hamas would bombard Israel with rockets, use drones to disable Israel’s security and surveillance abilities at the border wall, and take over southern communities and military bases. Another 2016 Israeli defense memo obtained by the Times said Hamas intended to take hostages back to Gaza.

Adding to public outrage over the military’s apparent negligence, the Israeli media has reported that military officials dismissed warnings from female border spotters who warned that they were witnessing Hamas’ preparations for the attack. According to the media reports, the young women reported seeing Hamas drones and attempts to knock out Israeli border cameras in the months leading up to the attack.

:girlbye:

I was quite impressed that Hamas kept the truce going for as long as they did. Terrorists aren't known to cooperate much.

threadbare tapestry unwinding slow.

Yes I was surprised to also see the hostages of terrorists being released from Gaza are in good health, have been receiving their medications, given food, water. Even waving goodbye to their captors.

While Israeli prisoners have been subject to literal torture, detention without trial, abuse, r*pe, and starvation. All while most of them are women and children......................................... :(

I wonder if the released Israelis and other foreign citizens are being sequestered and silenced once they return to Israel/Egypt because there is something more going on beneath the surface :biblio:

orrrr just Maybe its because when there WAS a video published by Hamas of a captive, Blaming Netanyahu for everything, it didn't look to good on Israel's part to the rest of the world, who might not know he was being investigated for War Crimes WELL BEFORE the events of this last month took place. :biblio:

:biblio::biblio::biblio:idk, seems like theres soooo much we dont knowwwwww, and israel does :biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

why they refuse to back up their claims with evidence? :biblio::biblio::biblio: who knows

12 minutes ago, ep11 said:

I was quite impressed that Hamas kept the truce going for as long as they did. Terrorists aren't known to cooperate much.

Agreed, like Israel not cooperating with the US advising them against illegally colonising the West Bank and using unlawful violence against Palestinians for years

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

why they refuse to back up their claims with evidence? :biblio::biblio::biblio: who knows

Enough people believe them no matter how much evidence against them shows up anyway :biblio: Netanyahu said from the start it was essential for the US to believe they have no choice but to destroy Gaza. Nothing else matters so long as the US keeps allowing them and supporting them with money and weapons :biblio: