Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

I hope that if she goes to an afterparty tonight she’s able to let loose and burn off some steam :dance2: maybe hang out with Quavo some more. Idk. Anything that will make her happy at this point. I’m sending a lot of love to Lana energetically <3

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Okay this is my last comment.

I REALLY WANT TO THANK THE LANABOARDS ACADEMY FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY OF FEELING THE SAME SADNESS AND LONELINESS YOU'RE FEELING RIGHT NOW. IT WAS EASIER FOR ME READING YOUR COMMENTS AND LAUGHING AT SOME JOKES. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE STAYAWAKEUNTIL6AMTOGETROBBEDAGAINAFTER5YEARS BEST DELULU AWARD OF 2024. FIRST AND LAST TIME STREAMING 7 HOURS OF AMERICAN COMMERCIALS AND 1 HOUR OF SCAMMY'S. SHOTOUT TO BEST COUNTRY ALBUM OF NEXT YEAR WHICH IS GONNA BE THE TAYLOR DEBUT ALBUM ANNIVERSARY AGAINST LASSO, BECAUSE THE ACADEMY IS SO COHERENT AND FAIR. THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF THIS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU GUYS even if i'm nobody and this comment is totally cringe but forgive me :eek:

u'll be ok Marco. get some air glad ya got to release ur emotions 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

There needs to be a law requiring ALL mothers to receive their Grammys BEFORE their sons. Almost all of Lana's offspring have Grammys and yet their own mother goes without??? Is this some kind of sick joke?

nah they're just petty fucks. we know better fr

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Luke Laird , he never worked with her before and he's also producing some songs in Lasso , " Henry " is all his work.

is he the only producer on the album (that we know of)?

6 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

yes, it is satire. people are doing the most when lana looks proud of her friend.

ok good bc I thought so and I adore you and I hope you didn’t think I was dragging you  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Anyway stay tuned for the Brits March 2nd. She definitely won’t show up but maybe she’ll win :twirls:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

i did too i said it looks like shes reading a lot of words

yes I was like "omg she's trying to get the long ass title!!!"

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg