Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

On 8/10/2024 at 11:54 AM, darknight said:

guys is it hard to be first row/ close to stage in leeds fest ? and if you have any tips please share 

:kiss3:

I think as long as you queue up early you can get atleast near the front. Just remember the Fred again lot will all be on drugs and they won’t be able to walk in a straight line so you can get to the front before them 

2 hours ago, mcull13 said:

I think as long as you queue up early you can get atleast near the front. Just remember the Fred again lot will all be on drugs and they won’t be able to walk in a straight line so you can get to the front before them 

Will the Fred again fans even be bothered about getting to barrier? Like it’s a DJ, I don’t think there’s much to see

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Will the Fred again fans even be bothered about getting to barrier? Like it’s a DJ, I don’t think there’s much to see

I feel some of them will, but I hope not many

4 hours ago, mcull13 said:

ooh come ooon...I'm a big fan of Fred again and I'm able to walk in a straight line. That's the same bullshit as saying that every Lana fan must be depressed

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Fans of electronic music want to be around the sound engineer cos that's where the best sound is, but I think the current frenzy around Fred will make mainly younger people fight for a place in front. Good luck :kiss:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

On 8/11/2024 at 4:06 PM, mcull13 said:

i'm scared it's my first time going to a concert / festival and it's not even a concert it's a big festival 

Just now, darknight said:

i'm scared it's my first time going to a concert / festival and it's not even a concert it's a big festival 

but tysmm

30 minutes ago, darknight said:

but tysmm

Don’t worry :D The most important thing is to have fun! Make sure you are safe and have a good time :dance2:

guys, how do we possibly meet lana before or after the show? i don't care how long im gonna wait for but i have to meet her or talk to her, im going to leeds fest

Just now, darknight said:

guys, how do we possibly meet lana before or after the show? i don't care how long im gonna wait for but i have to meet her or talk to her, im going to leeds fest

ik its like really hard but im going on a 6 hour flight and spending so much on the plane tickets and hotels just to see her 😭

1 hour ago, violetbluegreenred said:

I want to see Lana in reading so much but none of my friends listen to Lana so I’d have to go alone and I’ve never been to a festival before so idk if I should but I know I’ll regret it if I don’t. Is anyone else going alone? 

have been to several festivals alone and always had a great time! I just bring a book and find somewhere to lay on the grass and read til whoever I want to see comes on. Don’t let being alone keep u from seeing yr favs!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, violetbluegreenred said:

I want to see Lana in reading so much but none of my friends listen to Lana so I’d have to go alone and I’ve never been to a festival before so idk if I should but I know I’ll regret it if I don’t. Is anyone else going alone? 

I think you should definitely go! My friends and I have ended up befriending people by themselves who were near us a couple of times and we all ended up hanging out for the rest of the time. I think it's a common thing; most people are friendly and chill cos everyone is there for the same artist. Just be sensible if/when hanging w new people, obv

I'm not going to this but hopefully someone else here can meet up w you if you wanna do that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 8/17/2024 at 2:53 PM, darknight said:

ik its like really hard but im going on a 6 hour flight and spending so much on the plane tickets and hotels just to see her 😭

Virtually impossible for R&L unless you work for a label or sponsor company and get to the backstage areas.