Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

12 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

How many hours till it starts? 

Scheduled for 8 pm, so 2 hrs. I found the info from there.

2.gif

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Diego Sosa said:

Any VPN you recommend?

tunnelbear vpn is really the only vpn i use and the only one that works for me so give that one a try :agree:

Edited by drugsdesire

5 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Jacks there so at least he’ll come out, we better get an HD performance of Margaret :true:

I thought that as well!

2.gif

Update: I got so drunk the night before I’ve been too hungover to attend the festival today :awkney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Update: I got so drunk the night before I’ve been too hungover to attend the festival today :awkney:

Iconic.. and they never even knew you were Terrence loves me on lanaboards

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

WTF is television licencse? I used VPN and when I'm trying to start the player on bbc iplayer it asks me if I have TV license?? tell me they are not gonna come after meeee :oprah: I don't even live in UK!!!

1 minute ago, AW Pussy said:

WTF is television licencse? I used VPN and when I'm trying to start the player on bbc iplayer it asks me if I have TV license?? tell me they are not gonna come after meeee :oprah: I don't even live in UK!!!

just press yes nobody checks nobody cares 

that’s what i did and my stream is working

is the bbc stream only audio? I'm trying to access it but the episode is unavailable even with  a VPN,  I don't know how to work that website guess I'll just wait for Rob lmao :toofunny:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

its gonna be so hard to resist the urge to watch the livestream tonight but im saving myself since i'll be at leeds fest tomorrow and as much as i'm sure it'll be the same setlist as paris, i'll be so mad if there are any surprises and i spoil them for myself! :toofloppy:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

8 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

its gonna be so hard to resist the urge to watch the livestream tonight but im saving myself since i'll be at leeds fest tomorrow and as much as i'm sure it'll be the same setlist as paris, i'll be so mad if there are any surprises and i spoil them for myself! :toofloppy:

I’m risking it.. purely to manage expectations on the intro of body electric. If it’s not sang tonight I can prep myself it’s not coming tomorrow 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 minute ago, Rachel97 said:

The livestream time on iplayer has moved to 7:50pm, I think it showed 8pm earlier

They are telling her she is going on a 7:50 so she will arrive on stage at 8:20 rather than 8:30