Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

Just now, dexter said:

I don’t think it’s entirely her fault, Fred Again doesn’t take the stage for another 40 minutes so she could have went over without any issues

stages need to be built, equipment needs to be tested etc.it's not that simple

Just now, Cult Leader said:

In São Paulo they turned on the lights but just ler her finish it's not like anyone had anywhere to be after lol. I get that she shouldn't be late but also it's not that deep especially if like people said there's 50 min before the next set.

Also, the straight her is so Christina Aguilera

o jeitinho brasilieiro worked for her as it should :trisha: Lana come back

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 minute ago, Billie said:

It’s not wrong to criticise or call out Lana… she was 20 minutes late and tried to push for more time - this is quite literally her fault. She’s always late to every show and it’s kinda embarrassing for her #sorry 

they criticize her in every aspect... if you read any thread you will find people complaining about everything :awkney:

and yes, she deserves to have her show cut because she was late and that's the rules, but everyone here acts like a hater.

really idgaf how late she is for her own shows it's normal for shows to start late or even rock en seine was billed as lana's day for that day so again no issue that she's late but if you're in a festival and there are sets before and after you then it's unprofessional to be late and you have to accept the consequences

Just now, Eugene said:

they criticize her in every aspect... if you read any thread you will find people complaining about everything :awkney:

and yes, she deserves to have her show cut because she was late and that's the rules, but everyone here acts like a hater.

this is a routine problem with her lol, lazy setlist, tech cues in the middle of songs, stopping/starting like get it together pls 

Just now, Lasso said:

o jeitinho brasilieiro worked for her as it should :trisha: Lana come back

At this point I consider her my prima LOL s2

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

I'm giving up on even watching live streams anymore. At this point her live shows are more nerve-wracking than enjoyable, and nothing new happens :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

I don’t think it’s entirely her fault, Fred Again doesn’t take the stage for another 40 minutes so she could have went over without any issues

absolutely not, they need to start taking the stage down and set up the new stage (which takes a long time btw) for the next artist. 

some of u need to learn how to admit the fact that she has got to learn how to show up on time it is disrespectful towards the fans as well as the festival and the artists performing later on ..

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

Just now, UltraviolentJack said:

this is a routine problem with her lol, lazy setlist, tech cues in the middle of songs, stopping/starting like get it together pls 

then just don't watch the show and that's it! No one is forcing you to do it.

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

isn't it public broadcasting? 

The BBC is a completely corrupt scam organisation that people are forced to pay for or be sent to jail 😂. Saville, Huw Edwards…now Lana. Scandal after scandal 😡.

1 minute ago, Eugene said:

then just don't watch the show and that's it! No one is forcing you to do it.

cupcake i’m objectively right, there is no reason for an artist of her caliber to not have a well crafted smooth hour long show 

I only started watching Lana show's since Coachella this year and tbh I enjoy it, I didn't watch before because I was butthurt bc I never got to see her live but oh well :judgingu3:

Anyway I love the straight blond hair, hope we'll see more of it :wub:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Blackcloud said:

Saville, Huw Edwards…now Lana

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

we thanks rock en seine for letting her have a set of 1H40 when she was late 30min, shame on leeds 

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・