Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

12 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

not the radio 1 stage being closed when that's usually where all the post-gcse 16 year olds congregate :paris: oh lord im gonna feel so old and the main stage is gonna be so packed

Saw somebody on tiktok saying they felt too old to be there.. she was 24. There’s no hope for me :toofunny:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

13 minutes ago, motel six said:

my anxiety is so bad for tomorrow omg

omg i feel you! i've been having some anxiety surrounding big events lately so this is like a perfect storm for me, i totally get you :toofunny: but it'll be amazing! we're all gonna have such a good time!! last stop on the tour babyyyyy lets fuckin gooooooo!!! :party:

also! if it makes you feel any better - regardless of how busy the main stage is, i find that there's often enough room to get in and out if you feel like you need to! <3 i like to hang out nearer the sides personally, that way i can usually peek thru the heads in front of me at either the screen or the stage but i also know that i'm not far from getting out of the crowd if i feel a bit panicky!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

omg i feel you! i've been having some anxiety surrounding big events lately so this is like a perfect storm for me, i totally get you :toofunny: but it'll be amazing! we're all gonna have such a good time!! last stop on the tour babyyyyy lets fuckin gooooooo!!! :party:

also! if it makes you feel any better - regardless of how busy the main stage is, i find that there's often enough room to get in and out if you feel like you need to! <3 i like to hang out nearer the sides personally, that way i can usually peek thru the heads in front of me at either the screen or the stage but i also know that i'm not far from getting out of the crowd if i feel a bit panicky!

me too! i’m definitely scared of big events as well lately so i’ve been pretty anxious as this one’s been getting closer but EXACTLY it’ll be a blast! and you’ve got the right idea there, i’ll probably be trying to do the same thing, i definitely wanna be at a place where i feel the safest over anything else :smile:and i will definitely be moving around to find that place!

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Saw somebody on tiktok saying they felt too old to be there.. she was 24. There’s no hope for me :toofunny:

when you know you know and when you're old you're old, like hollywood and me, the diamond on your ring.... :crai:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

13 minutes ago, motel six said:

what bags are you guys taking? are backpacks allowed? i’m seeing mixed things on it 

I’m taking a cross body that’ll be big enough for phone, keys, lipgloss lol :oic2:

some festivals have a size policy so nothing too big.. they won’t measure up there and then but something like a backpack they might be funny about as the theory is you can’t take in food or drink so you shouldn’t need a super huge bag 

IMG-7034.gif

8 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m taking a cross body that’ll be big enough for phone, keys, lipgloss lol :oic2:

some festivals have a size policy so nothing too big.. they won’t measure up there and then but something like a backpack they might be funny about as the theory is you can’t take in food or drink so you shouldn’t need a super huge bag 

ahh perfect thank you so much! i think i’ll take my cross body bag in too just to be safe, and i can at least keep it by my side and have my eyes on it :cuteface:

16 minutes ago, motel six said:

ahh perfect thank you so much! i think i’ll take my cross body bag in too just to be safe, and i can at least keep it by my side and have my eyes on it :cuteface:

For the best really, pick pockets are rife, I’ll have my cross body basically over my front too 

IMG-7034.gif

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Geriatrics from LB.... :party:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

22 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

For the best really, pick pockets are rife, I’ll have my cross body basically over my front too 

i’ll end up wearing it under my leather jacket most likely, you can never be too safe in a crowd!

i’m going to sleep soon very excited for tomorrow, 

im also still scared -

hyde park last year was my first concert ever and it was just lana fans so this is nerve racking for me 🫡

but it really comforts me to know there will be fellow lanaboards members in the same crowd as me🫶

hope everyone going sleeps well and has the best day tomorrow, hopefully i’ll be back on here before then

1 minute ago, darknight said:

guys, should going to leeds festival at 2pm be fine ?

From what others have said, you can still get a pretty good view from getting to the stage a couple acts before

IMG-7034.gif

4 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

From what others have said, you can still get a pretty good view from getting to the stage a couple acts before

i hope so because i saw a video of lana fans in leeds running to the barricade and idk if i can still be on the front row if i go later, im still at the hotel

guys do you think i can be front row if i don't go early?