Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

My friend told me she brought out Florence + The Machine and they did a mashup of Mermaids and Mermaid Motel, unfortunately everyone’s phones got bricked so there’s no videos. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Mer said:

My friend told me she brought out Florence + The Machine and they did a mashup of Mermaids and Mermaid Motel, unfortunately everyone’s phones got bricked so there’s no videos. 

:defeated: what???

no news about new era?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Lasso said:

Wait I thought the show was over?

It is, now that people are leaving the performance we're finally getting updates on what happened lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i’m actually so sad that this was the end of the tour :trisha: i loved every moment so bad 

yes same!! really loved commenting every moment here with u guys :kiss:

7 hours ago, heroindealer said:

at least there shouldn’t be a problem with a dress choice :eartha: dis bitch probably packed the one from last night and the sparkly coachella one and called it a day and I want to eat my shoes later for saying this :dua:

OH! :oprah4:

2.gif

Screenshot-20240825-174715-Instagram.jpg

:trisha:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

On the way back home now. I enjoyed it & cried (lol) but nothing can compete with Hyde Park last year, the standard is too high ! Also had my first ever concert argument before she came on because some b*tch kept trying to push me so that defo dampened my mood. Cant feel any of my joints but loved the firework ending, looking forward to my pizza at home & lanaboards will not be seeing me for another year 

edit: just to add- the crowd, at least where i was, were lowkey terrible. everyone in front of me, who mostly pushed their way in, recorded every moment without singing along to a single word