Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

i guess we got roses bloom for chemtrails at least

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Embach said:

Lana's dancers should be in a maths exam question :eartha:

Lana Del Rey is an american singer who is going on tour often. She used to have 2 dancers. Therefore, she decided to add X dancers on her Coachella show, and 2y dancers in Paris. She is planning on multiplying the number by 2 for her next show. How many dancers will Lana Del Rey have? :crai:

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

girl we're just over of the same slow songs she's picked for the last 20 shows that she's also played for the last 4 years other than the ocean blvd songs that are already getting kinda boring

remember the endless summer tour when we got do right and serial killer and us against the world live for absolutely no reason at all

Yes I would love these unreleased songs to return, but hot take, I love the setlist atm, I prefer slow Lana songs but I would still like her to switch it up more often.

Also, I feel she picks slow songs on purpose, probably much easier for her to sing 

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

girl we're just over of the same slow songs she's picked for the last 20 shows that she's also played for the last 4 years other than the ocean blvd songs that are already getting kinda boring

remember the endless summer tour when we got do right and serial killer and us against the world live for absolutely no reason at all

Absolutely agree.

I dont know which are the reasons for the lack if dynamism on her setlist, but it's a huge letdown that, having an absolutely brilliant, wide catalogue to perform, she's stuck in such a worn off setlist for already so long.

1 minute ago, Lasso said:

anyone will upload the audio? I couldn't listen live :hae:

I only recorded the ending, I hope someone else recorded the whole thing :)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Just now, heroindealer said:

Lana Del Rey is an american singer who is going on tour often. She used to have 2 dancers. Therefore, she decided to add X dancers on her Coachella show, and 2y dancers in Paris. She is planning on multiplying the number by 2 for her next show. How many dancers will Lana Del Rey have? :crai:

And the answer is Boom Like That :true:

2.gif

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Absolutely agree.

I dont know which are the reasons for the lack if dynamism on her setlist, but it's a huge letdown that, having an absolutely brilliant, wide catalogue to perform, she's stuck in such a stale setlist for already so long.

like don't get me wrong, these songs are great highlights of her discography, but there's some really good choices out there too that we haven't had in a while or even at all

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kldq4xekowydy98azmjemmy jemmy kokopuf

Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat cunt and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

All these dancers need to go except like 5, also there kinda doing to much 😭

no mama all them gotta go her performances dont need dancers at all 

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv