ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

those are most certainly NOT the 2008 version's vocals... Nene Leakes Running Avengers GIF - Nene Leakes Running Nene Leakes Avengers  - Discover & Share GIFs

I still think they're LFL era vocals...maybe NFR, but I don't agree that they're OB (mainly bc the vocal is far too crisp and high quality sounding :eyes:)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

I still think they're LFL era vocals...maybe NFR, but I don't agree that they're OB (mainly bc the vocal is far too crisp and high quality sounding :eyes:)

i'm talking about elvis (2013) :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm talking about elvis (2013) :bebe: 

ok i have no clue what's going on in this thread then at all :eyes:

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

this sounds.. fake :toofunny:

What about it sounds fake? I don’t necessarily disagree but I just can pin point something that completely convinces me it is fake 

I’m always a little suspicious about anything Miss Almond provides…

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What about it sounds fake? I don’t necessarily disagree but I just can pin point something that completely convinces me it is fake 

idk but the cadence of "danger" sounds like it has been spliced/badly edited if that makes sense? 

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

well first its not even hq and when you think about it, why would you leak a “studio acapella” snippet to build up hype instead an HQ snip from the actual song… it just sounds like a filter :um: plus ivory almond has posted edited snippets multiple times in the past to try and get lucky and get songs leaked like they did with if i die young so im just skeptical

Edited by Rust Dress

37 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

https://dbree.org/v/83c064

https://krakenfiles.com/view/uZ03t7pd6y/file.html

oh yall were sayin what about my girl lilacs?

Did they tell you they were leaking this? How else would you have gotten these links so fast? Why would they (or anybody) post a snippet of the a cappella to prove that it's real when they could post the whole song; the song that is rumored to leak today anyway? Wouldn't they just... leak the song?

Also, it is unnatural for the SNIPPET of a song to leak in .m4a format. I could also add that the supposed instrumental snippet from the intro of Going Down in Flames/Walkout leaked in .wav format, something else that is also unnatural.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

The 2012/2013 version of Elvis was considered for the scrapped Tropico album, right?

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Did they tell you they were leaking this? How else would you have gotten these links so fast? Why would they (or anybody) post a snippet of the a cappella to prove that it's real when they could post the whole song; the song that is rumored to leak today anyway? Wouldn't they just... leak the song?

Also, it is unnatural for the SNIPPET of a song to leak in .m4a format. I could also add that the supposed instrumental snippet from the intro of Going Down in Flames/Walkout leaked in .wav format, something else that is also unnatural.

you act like i havent been refreshing dbree since i got online
there's already been one leak today, im waiting for the next

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The way I read this like a soap opera:thumb3:

Just now, ivory almond said:

you act like i havent been refreshing dbree since i got online
there's already been one leak today, im waiting for the next

In 24 hours one of us will look like a fool that's how I will leave it for tonight mama!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.