Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

The way Coachella keep using official footage from her 2014 show in their promos but it was never publicly released... 

Maybe release somewhere someday like the outside land 2016 one,, or maybe release after this month's coachella shows

1 hour ago, ts2003 said:

I hope she adds a song from honeymoon and debuts a song from lasso. 

I LOVE and ADORE honeysnooze personally but Coachella really isn't the place for it outside of the few BOPS

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

I LOVE and ADORE honeysnooze personally but Coachella really isn't the place for it outside of the few BOPS

If we at least get high by the beach I’ll call it a win

I think we’re getting a refreshed tour debuting at coachella. There’s no way she’s doing nothing different! Especially after her vogue interview. Sounds like there will be some large scale sets. I am sure she’ll do a lot of her similar songs she always does but I feel there will be songs like west coast sprinkled in and maybe a new order. Wish a&w full version would be worked in.

well regardless I’m excited!! I’ll be there weekend two!

I’m really hoping she actually goes big. Tbh I don’t expect it because I don’t think she has ever really had any sort of elevated stage design lol. 

idk why but I think having a mechanical bull would be really cuntyyyy 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m really hoping she actually goes big. Tbh I don’t expect it because I don’t think she has ever really had any sort of elevated stage design lol. 

idk why but I think having a mechanical bull would be really cuntyyyy 

This

Edited by ts2003

7 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I think we’re getting a refreshed tour debuting at coachella. There’s no way she’s doing nothing different! Especially after her vogue interview. Sounds like there will be some large scale sets. I am sure she’ll do a lot of her similar songs she always does but I feel there will be songs like west coast sprinkled in and maybe a new order. Wish a&w full version would be worked in.

well regardless I’m excited!! I’ll be there weekend two!

Yeah,she made the west coast debut first at coachella 2014

I hope it opens with a cute video segment with samples of lines from different songs, ending with “I was at coachella” and then boom, she there. 

17 minutes ago, J03 said:

I hope it opens with a cute video segment with samples of lines from different songs, ending with “I was at coachella” and then boom, she there. 

ok that would be SO cool. someone from lana team please hire J03 to be the visual director 

3 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

ok that would be SO cool. someone from lana team please hire J03 to be the visual director 

Honestly I’ve been thinking about the ways this festival tour could go for months, watch us all be sat waiting just to hear “ I say I live in Rosemead”… and then endure the exact same show as last summer 😂

Just now, Rico25 said:

She kinda did for OB, it was a mix

True, I’m talking like another tour on the scale (or something similar) to la to the moon (and plz come to Toronto)

3 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

True, I’m talking like another tour on the scale (or something similar) to la to the moon (and plz come to Toronto)

i think she will tour again. i feel like last years run really reignited her love with touring, but i don’t feel she will ever do a 30+ date run announced all at once again like LATTM, paradise, etc. i think last year worked really well because she didnt have long commitments and instead did those small runs of individual shows so she didnt get burnt out and gave her alot of time to relax after the big shows

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23