Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

I read that both weekends are livestreamed, is that true? I only watched Gaga's Coachella set, but only the first weekend was broadcasted... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

39 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I read that both weekends are livestreamed, is that true? I only watched Gaga's Coachella set, but only the first weekend was broadcasted... :bebe:

Last year the Rosalia both two show were on livestream!

OMG THAT'S EXCITING NEWS :lange:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOW OF THE CENTURY

ellentube-the-ellen-show.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wonder what are the new songs... I guess something like Peppers and LTLI or Stargirl? Cause she has performed all of her "lowkey upbeat hits" in the past (even Radio before it went viral). Maybe they meant new as a new setlist and not never performed before tho :um2:

I hope she surprises us with some unreleased bangers :true: When she opens up with:

Ladies and gentlemen for the very first time!!!! You got me spinning like a ballerinaaaa :dance:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

when her set starts with A&W (2 minutes) and ends with Tunnel or Video Games :noparty:

and i’d still eat it up the same as when i saw her last october i fear…

Manifesting she performs Art Deco and Taco Truck x VB :pray2:

But ngl we need Let The Light In too, Peppers, Say Yes To Heaven ugh so many possibilities but she gonna slay either way :beyonce:

But I think the Quavo collab live debut is in the realm of possibilities too:true:

And maybe Lust For Life and Stargirl Interlude back to back :true:

Imagine the plotwist if she brings Miles Kane on stage and they perform Dealer :faintdy:

And ofc a live debut of a new Lasso song and then release it as a single afterwards and start the Lasso rollout :whip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wait you all wasn't there a video last year of Lana being in a store asking for a custom made jacket. With a horse print on the back or sth maybe it is for Coachella :hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I think a song that has never been performed live before that will definitely be added is Say Yes to Heaven. Maybe also Take Me Home, Country Roads or Henry, Come On debut. I feel like Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind just has to be played too.

Never before performed songs that I feel have somewhat of a chance because of their popularity:

Happiness is a Butterfly

Fuck It, I Love You

Art Deco

White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Songs that weren’t on her latest setlist that may be added again because of their popularity/occasion:

West Coast
Radio

Freak

High by The Beach

Cinnamon Girl*
Get Free*

Taco Truck x VB / Venice Bitch*

Flipside*

* - were performed at some point during her last tour, but weren’t on the average setlist

Songs that could be likely to be performed depending on who her guests are:

Snow on the Beach (with Taylor Swift)^

Let the Light In (with Father John Misty)^

Margaret / Venice Bitch / Mariners (with Jack Antonoff)*

Lust for Life / Stargirl^ (with The Weeknd)

Summer Bummer^ / Groupie Love^ (with A$AP Rocky)

Candy Necklace (with Jon Batiste)*
Peppers (with Tommy Genesis)^

Dealer (with Miles Kane)^

Doin’ Time (with Sublime)*

* - will be performing Coachella on Saturday
^ - never performed live before by Lana 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think a song that has never been performed live before that will definitely be added is Say Yes to Heaven. Maybe also Take Me Home, Country Roads or Henry, Come On debut. I feel like Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind just has to be played too.

Never before performed songs that I feel have somewhat of a chance because of their popularity:

Happiness is a Butterfly

Fuck It, I Love You

Art Deco

White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Songs that weren’t on her latest setlist that may be added again because of their popularity/occasion:

West Coast
Radio

Freak

High by The Beach

Cinnamon Girl*
Get Free*

Taco Truck x VB / Venice Bitch*

Flipside*

* - were performed at some point during her last tour, but weren’t on the average setlist

Songs that could be likely to be performed depending on who her guests are:

Snow on the Beach (with Taylor Swift)

Let the Light In (with Father John Misty)

Margaret / Venice Bitch / Mariners (with Jack Antonoff)*

Lust for Life / Stargirl (with The Weeknd)

Summer Bummer / Groupie Love (with A$AP Rocky)

Candy Necklace (with Jon Batiste)*
Peppers (with Tommy Genesis)

Dealer (with Miles Kane)

Doin’ Time (with Sublime)*

* - will be performing Coachella on Saturday

Tbh Cinnamon Girl got requested so much, it truly deserves a proper full fleshed out performance :true:

Get Free too

OiUHEXQ.jpg

13 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

okay, If we get more medleys to free up places for new songs...  BTD+Ride+SS for example

At this point, I think she needs to do at least these two medleys:

BTD trilogy medley: Born to Die / Blue Jeans / Video Games

Biggest hits medley: Ride / Young and Beautiful / Summertime Sadness

& then maybe some sort of medleys specific to other albums or sonic profiles where the songs don’t necessarily need to be performed in full.

I made this hypothetical setlist before her last run of shows that I still think is pretty reasonable tbh with maybe a few slight adjustments x

(putting the post I linked in the spoiler below too for convenience)

Spoiler

On 4/2/2023 at 4:13 PM, Elle said:

On Lana’s recent Instagram story, she’s seen discussing the setlist with her tour team, so I thought I’d share an idea of a setlist that she should do.

Her average solo show setlists are about 18 songs and her festivals are about 13. Though I tried to remain realistic, this solo setlist contains 22 tracks and the festival version 16 so it’s a little ambitious, but with shortened versions & medleys I’ve included, I think it’d be doable for her. I’ve marked songs that would be omitted from a festival list with an asterisk *

Within this setlist, I tried to include songs she’s known to like to sing, songs she’s mentioned wanting to sing, her hits/singles, and fan favourites. She mentioned wanting to do some medleys, so I’ve added some that I think would be interesting. I also used these medleys to provide mood transitions during the setlist. The setlist opens with more upbeat songs, then the first BTD medley transitions us to a lower-tempo part of the setlist. Then the second candle medley picks us back up to an uptempo sound until the third fan faves medley brings us to a midtempo mix for the last part of the set. Additionally, I tried to keep a good mix of songs from all of the records with a focus on the recent 4. This was quite a challenge considering she has 9 projects to fit into only 1-1.5 hours! x

1. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. West Coast (shortened)

4. Cherry

5. High by the Beach 

6. Candy Necklace

7. Born to Die / Blue Jeans / Video Games (BTD trilogy - medley)

8. White Dress *

9. Arcadia

10. Norman Fucking Rockwell

11. Mariners Apartment Complex / Yosemite / Tulsa Jesus Freak (candle in the wind - medley) *

12. Doin’ Time

13. Brooklyn Baby (shortened) *

14. Cinnamon Girl (shortened)

15. Summertime Sadness / Young and Beautiful / Ride (fan faves - medley)

16. If You Lie Down With Me *

17. Let Me Love You Like a Woman *

18. Cherry Blossom / Peppers (Angelina - medley) *

19. A&W (shortened)

20. The Grants

21. Get Free (shortened)

22. Taco Truck x VB / Venice Bitch (medley w extended outro)

The final track per album tally would be:

Born to Die - 4 (all in medleys)

Paradise - 2 (counting Y&B in this since it's Paradise era, both in medleys)

Ultraviolence - 2 (both shortened)

Honeymoon - 1

Lust for Life - 2 (one shortened)

NFR - 5 (2 in medleys, 1 shortened)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - 5 (2 in medleys)

Blue Banisters - 3 (1 in medleys)

Ocean Blvd - 6 (2 in medleys, 1 shortened)

For the festival edition:

Born to Die - 4 (all in medleys)

Paradise - 2 (counting Y&B in this since it's Paradise era, both in medleys)

Ultraviolence - 1 (shortened)

Honeymoon - 1

Lust for Life - 2 (one shortened)

NFR - 4 (1 in medleys, 1 shortened)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - 1

Blue Banisters - 1

Ocean Blvd - 5 (1 in medleys, 1 shortened)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tried to do a potential setlist. Might be a bit too long but anyways

1. Intro:  Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind   (shortened)
2.A&W (Jimmy part)     
3.Young & Beautiful     
4.Say Yes To Heaven with Black Beauty rendition as the outro     
5.Flipside     
6. West Coast    
7. Lust For Life with the Weekend                         8.Stargirl Interlude with the Weekend     
9.Cherry     
10.Born to Die    
11.Ride     
12.Let The Light In with Father John Misty    
13.Margaret with Jack Antonoff  
14.New Lasso song    
15.Chemtrails Over The Country Club     
16.Art Deco     
17.Cinnamon Girl     
18.Summertime Sadness    
19.Doin Time possible with Sublime                    20.Snow On The Beach with Taylor Swift     
21.Video Games    
22.Taco Truck x VB 

Encore:

23. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

OiUHEXQ.jpg

when the special guests are Nikki Lane, Zella Day, Weyes Blood and the songs are Breaking Up Slowly and For Free

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

when the special guests are Nikki Lane, Zella Day, Weyes Blood and the songs are Breaking Up Slowly and For Free

We do not put this energy out there :crossed:

OiUHEXQ.jpg