Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I was just about to post it!

They’re mostly reliable although their credibility is now not as stellar as a month ago since they’ve been fed false info about Beyoncé’s track list. 

Yeah but also I think Beyoncé made some last minute changes coz of the vinyl and everything

1 minute ago, marinasrep said:

does anyone know at what time her set will start uk time please ?

7.20 am :) 

(btw just in case you need it in the future, you can simply google “11pm pacific time” and it will show what time it is in your local time!)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Yeah but also I think Beyoncé made some last minute changes coz of the vinyl and everything

True! But if I remember right, what this insider said wasn’t referring to the vinyl missing songs but that a Gaga collab was 💯 sure. 

5 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

7.20 am :) 

(btw just in case you need it in the future, you can simply google “11pm pacific time” and it will show what time it is in your local time!)

ohh i didn't know that, thank you!!!

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I don't know how reliable they are... but we might be getting new new songs

they’re only saying that because of Ben’s misquote 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

True! But if I remember right, what this insider said wasn’t referring to the vinyl missing songs but that a Gaga collab was 💯 sure. 

Oh yeah I remember that now 

42 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

tomorrowwwwwww

taylor goes to sing her new brand song with lana for their collab in the deluxe version of tortured poets NOW WHAT:cumming2:

Then we will boycot toylet this is lanas headline not Taylor’s 

43 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

tomorrowwwwwww

taylor goes to sing her new brand song with lana for their collab in the deluxe version of tortured poets NOW WHAT:cumming2:

Ngl that would serve id still clap!

at this point, i feel like taylor is fs one of lana's guests, and you guys need to accept that (if she is) because that means LANA wanted her there. and i feel like it will just make Lana's show more iconic, rather than taking away from it. i would personally love if they dueted on one of lana's songs, rather than singing snow on the beach because i honestly really don't like snow on the beach, but also i know they will def sing sotb sooooo:daydream:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

at this point, i feel like taylor is fs one of lana's guests, and you guys need to accept that (if she is) because that means LANA wanted her there. and i feel like it will just make Lana's show more iconic, rather than taking away from it. i would personally love if they dueted on one of lana's songs, rather than singing snow on the beach because i honestly really don't like snow on the beach, but also i know they will def sing sotb sooooo:daydream:

Ate and left no crumbs

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

not necessarily, maybe they have a deal and Lana is forced to let her perform

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

not necessarily, maybe they have a deal and Lana is forced to let her perform

are you being sarcastic? this is ridiculous:xgiggle:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

26 minutes ago, taco truck said:

this!!! Like I don’t understand the distaste for Taylor, it seems like a hate train. Taylor is one of her biggest supporters and it would only draw more attention to Lana if she manages to snag one of the biggest pop stars of today for her set!

"Don’t forget me"