Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, imbennett said:

two things i really hope i can watch this without staying up until 2am (which basically means 4am since i wanna actually watch it) someone please record it. also could see it being used as a place to announce either unreleased album or (wishful thinking) an ldr eras tour kind of situation. i could see taylor convincing her to do it...

In China, It's 2:20pm in the Saturday afternoon for us to watch, what a perfect time

12 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Right, that’s what Ricardo posted. But the video only has the sound for Without You… so I take with a grain of salt, sorry if you’re a fan of the fan :bebe: I thought he was also the one that said For K Pt 2 was sound-checked last year but did we ever get audio or video of that? Or was it just a caption again? 

that’s why i have trust issues lol :cuteface: again I’m not trying to hate, I know people on here are buddies with him. But I’ve learned through my life that talk is cheap and it’s always the really old or unreleased songs that are “sound checked” but there’s never audio anywhere for them :noparty:

anyways back on topic, she won’t start until 1:20AM my time zone and go until 3, so I may have to take a nap after work but it’ll be worth it. I sense HUGE things happening!!! :wub:

The For K soundcheck was recorded as part of this extraordinary medley.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

7 minutes ago, imbennett said:

two things i really hope i can watch this without staying up until 2am (which basically means 4am since i wanna actually watch it) someone please record it. also could see it being used as a place to announce either unreleased album or (wishful thinking) an ldr eras tour kind of situation. i could see taylor convincing her to do it...

i feel like an ldr eras tour isn’t insane, like ngl I could see it

4 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

also, phone service is pretty bad down there to my knowledge(right?) so there might be videos we get to see later. i don’t know him but i can’t picture him lying with lana following him that would be so funny tbh wait 

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I had the best dream ever, she literally live debuted all of Lasso from start to finish. I don't remember much except it was very guitar heavy and there was one song where she stuck her head through this weird box and screamed her lungs out LOL.

Not me thinking that she should name it Sylvia :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

11 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Why did she cut this???? Is she sniffing to much snow on the beach with Taylor?

3 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

If she performs You Can Be The Boss I'll die from happiness :crying: LANA PLS DON'T TROLL US :oprah:

And when she does her 2023-2024 setlist with only angels forever added then what?

22 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Oh hell yeah! I’m glad somebody posted it :party:

19 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

also, phone service is pretty bad down there to my knowledge(right?) so there might be videos we get to see later. i don’t know him but i can’t picture him lying with lana following him that would be so funny tbh wait 

Regardless about phone service they still posted the without you audio… and that would be quite funny if people just lied for funsies like that…. Lipsters are crazy soooo (it’s me, I’m lipster :hooker:)

your vulgar darling  :blush3: