Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

God I’m sorry but this does not seem fun to me in the slightest like you could never catch me doing this :bebe:

but props to those who are brave enough for this. I would be dying after 10 minutes standing there

no i’m so fucking scared. did yall hear someone broke their leg during their run to the stage?!?! imagine that. 

I'm going to sleep now because I'm ill and tired. But when I wake up, I'm super excited to see what happened and how did the show look like. I even think that when I wake up, the show must be still going on. Anyways, anyone at Lanachella and here, have the most fun ever!!!! :dance4:

url%5D

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

How long did you have to wait? Was it a battle lol? Also congrats!

Around 4 hours before they let us in then I sprinted to the stage.  It wasn’t too crazy, but I heard someone got trampled soooo I guess that was just my experience.  I was also in the front of the large clump of people that got let in first so that definitely helped.

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

no i’m so fucking scared. did yall hear someone broke their leg during their run to the stage?!?! imagine that. 

no surprise that something like that happened with how many ppl they are

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

God I’m sorry but this does not seem fun to me in the slightest like you could never catch me doing this :bebe:

but props to those who are brave enough for this. I would be dying after 10 minutes standing there

no same. 

I’m going to have so much more fun watching it on my couch in my comfy clothes with snacks and a drink in my hand

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, cinnamon teeth said:

rewatching her 2014 set in preparation for tonight...the let the light shine in/cola intro is so iconic :yell:

This is the way! Imma go find it 🩵

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

It's almost 1am and I'm all ready to go to bed:sleep:I have my alarm ringing 20 minutes her show (at 9am) omg I'm so excited a wonderful day/night to everyone and I'll come back after I've watched Coachella

ONLY 8 HOURS AND 26 MINUTES