Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

cosied up in bed rn thinking about the people pressed up against a metal barrier in californian sunshine rn my heart goez out 2 u

night night see you at chella time :dance: x

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

There’s no way she brings out Billie AND Taylor right? 

One of the people that tweeted that the guard said Billie was joining also said the guard said Taylor was not.. but hey, there’s always weekend 2! X

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I feel like Taylor was never really an option because the rumor has always been that her and Travis were showing up to support her. I’m sad there’s no Taylor, but also happy because the meltdowns here would have been insane. Y’all were melting down at the possibility of it. 

"Don’t forget me"

Praying for coach

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I feel like Taylor was never really an option because the rumor has always been that her and Travis were showing up to support her. I’m sad there’s no Taylor, but also happy because the meltdowns here would have been insane. Y’all were melting down at the possibility of it. 

For real. Ngl it was annoying 

Just now, NikoGo said:

me liking this as if I didn't basically call taylor talentless at the mere possibility of it LOL :thankyou:, nah but whoever she decides to bring out it'll be super cool! Trying to keep expectations low, but I really think she's been preparing a lot to give us a super special show! :dance:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

There’s no way she brings out Billie AND Taylor right? 

IF there's ANY chance she brings Taylor, I would hope it would be the 2nd weekend and not the first, so there's no letdown and no tweets that the 2nd show wasn't as good/special. ..and i think it would change the vibe of the next show - everyone just hyper focused on when/if Taylor will appear.

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

tbh I think the only reason I don't think it's a good idea is because it would be extremely dangerous for the crowd. People already go crazy in the barricade for an headliner let alone Lana. When I saw her at a smaller venue people pushed up hard when she came on stage. Now imagine if she brought on Taylor, I fear something bad would happen :eek3: the idea of Taylor going on stage for a song would be iconic but I don't think it's realistic or smart in terms of logistics

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

we could’ve had the Weeknd but are getting b*llie :azealia:

We don’t know we aren’t getting the Weeknd. He could still come 

Edit: but also what’s wrong with Billie? Put aside the few issues I have with her she’s talented and very amazing