Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

despite all of the sound and setlist issues that was a motherfucking gag idc, I'm literally floored right now. she looked so 2011/2012 that it was just kind of a surreal feeling to see it. like she had entered a time machine and transported herself to 2024 straight from that time, so I caught myself getting a bit emotional multiple times because I really got to be her fan for that long and it made me realize how time really does fly.

the entrance and the exit were fucking iconic and for the books. I will never recover from them :oprah: and ofc the glam team, styling team, stage design team, the pole dancers, the backup dancers, the background singers, the band... every one of them did their parts so well

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

This is so funny. I’m also autistic and I’ve always thought Lana is as well LOL I’ve never verbalized that so it’s super funny seeing someone else say it 

thank you for this validation lolll. It obviously feels weird to speculate about it, but I've always just seen myself reflected in her because of it

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

thank you for this validation lolll. It obviously feels weird to speculate about it, but I've always just seen myself reflected in her because of this

It kind of makes sense bc people with autism experience sadness in a different way and Lana makes it poetic 

if she have that pole dancing sequence then I better hear Body Electric / Gods And Monsters and candy Necklace mashup next week

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Aside from the iconic intro and her obviously looking the best she's ever looked, where was this energy?

THwQxRE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Crazy for You said:

waitt i forgot she's also perfoeming at coachella next week:beyonce:GIVE IT UP TO FJM YOU GUYS

I think next week well get FJM instead of candy necklace, and jack again bc I want him to sing this time! but I really wouldnt mind Jon again candy necklace was absolutely beautiful

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

They will probably just scrap the guests and add change and beautiful!

I know it's a joke but it's so likely to happen, I'm not staying up next week :air2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, West Coast said:

Aside from the iconic intro and her obviously looking the best she's ever looked, where was this energy?

THwQxRE.jpeg

I mean the snl spins hologrammed onto a gravestone is exactly that 

giphy.gif