Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Anyone knows if the original SNL dress was D&G, too? 

SNL dress was Moschino Spring 2012!

url%5D

I feel like she needs to hire the female choir for the whole set, they help to make the set feel more organic, fillong spaces and melodies when Lana decides not to sing (which is 90% of the time)

8nl2OpX.png

10 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I feel like she needs to hire the female choir for the whole set, they help to make the set feel more organic, fillong spaces and melodies when Lana decides not to sing (which is 90% of the time)

100%. They’re very talented and their did you known solos always move me. Also I hate to be negative but Lana always says she never rakes vocal lessons and like. I think she should. Not trying to be mean but. :bye3:

6 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

I’m so confused cuz all of us here on lanaboards was complaining ab the performance but everywhere on TikTok is people saying how good it was???

we had our expectations way too high lmao

SFP2h.gif

7 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

I’m so confused cuz all of us here on lanaboards was complaining ab the performance but everywhere on TikTok is people saying how good it was???

yeah, i noticed that literally everyone enjoyed but here the vibes were a bit off… :crying5:

idk why so many of you are disappointed. ok i know that there were tech issues and the setlist was the same (but it has been the same for the last 5 years) but the show itself was so beautiful. lana herself looked so stunning. the entrance was fire as well!

url%5D

8 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

I think because we had higher expectations. With all the rumours going around most people didn’t expect the set to be the same as her festival tour last year. 

it was still amazing don’t get me wrong but I’d love a bit more upbeat songs for her coachella set.