Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I fucking loved the exit music but one of my friends mentioned how cunt it would be if she exited to Interlude - The Trio :dua:

This, and add high by the beach to the setlist

Manifest this setlist for week 2 if she *kinda* change it up:

01 - Intro: Jealous Girl 2024 Remix

02 - Honeymoon 

03 - West Coast (full song)

04 - Cherry

05 - The Grants 

06 - Cinnamon girl

07 - Pretty When You Cry

08 - Yayo

09 - Ride Monologue + Ride

10 - Art Deco

11 - White Dress

12 - Radio

13 - Ultraviolence

14 - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

15 - Coachella - Woodstock in my mind / cinematic stripped down (need this to be a phone lights moment)

16 - Candy Necklace (that pole dancing & freestyling w/ Jon Batiste is what sold the show for me, she needs to give more of THAT)

17 - Let The Light In w/ Father John Misty

18 - Video Games

19 - Thunder

20 - Happiness is a Butterfly

21 - Margaret (w/ Jack Antonoff)

22 - *debut a surprise  LASSO song*

23 - High By The Beach

24 - A&W

25 - Young And Beautiful

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Manifest this setlist for day 2 since she *kinda* change it up:

01 - Intro: Jealous Girl 2024 Remix

02 - Honeymoon 

03 - West Coast (full song)

04 - Cherry

05 - The Grants 

06 - Cinnamon girl

07 - Pretty When You Cry

08 - Fuck it i love you (ily Doin time but you had your moment)

09 - Ride Monologue + Ride

10 - Art Deco

11 - White Dress

12 - Radio

13 - Ultraviolence

14 - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

15 - Coachella - Woodstock in my mind / cinematic stripped down (need this to be a phone lights moment)

16 - Candy Necklace (that pole dancing & freestyling w/ Jon Batiste is what sold the show for me, she needs to give more of THAT)

17 - Let The Light In w/ Father John Misty

18 - Video Games

19 - Thunder

20 - Happiness is a Butterfly

21 - Margaret (w/ Jack Antonoff)

22 - *debut a surprise  LASSO song*

23 - High By The Beach

24 - A&W

25 - Young And Beautiful

I love the idea BUT it’s very unrealistic imo. This is probably what we’ll end up getting if we’re lucky (which we won’t be 😭)

1. Intro
  2. Honeymoon
  3. West Coast
  4. Doin' Time
  5. Summertime Sadness
  6. Cherry
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Ride
  9. Born To Die
  10. Bartender
  11. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  12. The Grants
  13. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd
  14. Norman fucking Rockwell
  15. Arcadia
  16. Candy Necklace (with Jon Batiste)
  17. Buddy's Rendezvous (with Father John Misty)
  18. Let The Light In (with Father John Misty)
  19. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It (with Jack Antonoff)
  20. A&W
  21. Young And Beautiful

Fuck the haters, the critics and the academy. I need to see more lana after this. More shows, more events, more tv performances, more magazine shoots and more music. All in this year alone! Need her presence to be up in everyone's faces all the time that they can finally stfu. 

35 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Fuck the haters, the critics and the academy. I need to see more lana after this. More shows, more events, more tv performances, more magazine shoots and more music. All in this year alone! Need her presence to be up in everyone's faces all the time that they can finally stfu. 

THIS!!
Lana needs to pull a Madonna - that she wont go any fucking where. Despite how many attempt to kick her out of the industry after all these years.

i wish Lana KNOW HOW HARD we RIDE  for her.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5xWE-srAA1/?img_index=1

they finally decided to post Lana after all the backlash :brigitte:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Hi everyone,

I'm going to see Lana this summer so I don't want to be spoiled about the setlist and all by browsing the whole topic but I need some reply on general topics :

• Is it a new show a a continuation of the one she did last year ? (I want to know if it's pretty much the same setlist and same staging as last years's show but don't want anything too specific)

• Did she sing new songs (I don't need to know how many) ?

• Did she sing Coachella for Coachella ? 

• What is the controversy about on that show ?

• Was she good ? 

Thanks to the kind heart who will reply to me :heart:

11 minutes ago, saith said:

Hi everyone,

I'm going to see Lana this summer so I don't want to be spoiled about the setlist and all by browsing the whole topic but I need some reply on general topics :

• Is it a new show a a continuation of the one she did last year ? (I want to know if it's pretty much the same setlist and same staging as last years's show but don't want anything too specific)

• Did she sing new songs (I don't need to know how many) ?

• Did she sing Coachella for Coachella ? 

• What is the controversy about on that show ?

• Was she good ? 

Thanks to the kind heart who will reply to me :heart:

Essentially the same setlist as last year's shows, in a different order. A few songs were swapped out, but the majority of the set was the exact same songs as last year. The staging is more elaborate, but honestly, not that much of an upgrade.

No new tracks.

No Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind.

The controversy is mostly over the fact that there were a lot of technical difficulties and she gave a somewhat weak performance overall.

It was not a great set, on the whole.

6 hours ago, DCooper said:

I just watched for a second time and it honestly is a gorgeous performance. The sound issues were unacceptable and you could tell that it got to her throughout the show, but despite that she really did a beautiful job.

Can't believe some of you think Candy Necklace should be cut, it was the clear highlight for me. Stunning performance from both Lana and Jon and they way they riffed with one another was incredible, not to mention the pole dancing moment.

Also obsessed with the spooky jazz exit. The whole show had this slightly ghostly vibe, like Lana's this old starlet reflecting on her life from her dilapidated mansion beyond the grave.

Really hoping the sound is perfect next week and she's feeling more comfortable now that she's done it once. Would love a surprise Lasso debut obviously as the cherry on top, but overall I think the show is really well conceived.

The hologram effect she did is literally called “Pepper’s Ghost”. Also I totally agree. It was a beautiful performance but her mic issues were throwing her off. 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

4 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Essentially the same setlist as last year's shows, in a different order. A few songs were swapped out, but the majority of the set was the exact same songs as last year. The staging is more elaborate, but honestly, not that much of an upgrade.

No new tracks.

No Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind.

The controversy is mostly over the fact that there were a lot of technical difficulties and she gave a somewhat weak performance overall.

It was not a great set, on the whole.

Ok thanks a lot for your reply.:wub:

I've seen that Billie Eilish was there, did she have any other guests ? 

Was she show professionnaly recorded and steamed and If so is there a way to download it. I'm not gonna watch until my show but I'de like to archivate it to see it afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, saith said:

Was she show professionnaly recorded and steamed and If so is there a way to download it. I'm not gonna watch until my show but I'de like to archivate it to see it afterwards. 

Jon batiste & jack flopinoff was there too, but they wont be bring out for anything else prob and it was professionally recorded but u can’t download it, and on twitter all the clips of the show are being flagged down for some reason 

7 minutes ago, saith said:

There were three guests total: Billie Eilish, Jon Batiste and Jack Antonoff, though only Jon and Billie sang with her, while Jack solely played piano. A picture of the setlist also confirmed that there were supposed to be two more guests who were ultimately not present for the show: Kehlani and Father John Misty. Kehlani has confirmed that her schedule didn't allow her to make it in time to be there. Father John Misty has not commented on the matter yet.

Yes, there was a professional livestream, but you're going to have a hell of a time finding a download. Coachella copyright-claims all reuploads of their livestreamed content.

3 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

Jon batiste & jack flopinoff was there too, but they wont be bring out for anything else prob and it was professionally recorded but u can’t download it, and on twitter all the clips of the show are being flagged down for some reason 

Thanks a lot for the infos :kiss:

1 minute ago, Beauty King said:

There were three guests total: Billie Eilish, Jon Batiste and Jack Antonoff, though only Jon and Billie sang with her, while Jack solely played piano. A picture of the setlist also confirmed that there were supposed to be two more guests who were ultimately not present for the show: Kehlani and Father John Misty. Kehlani has confirmed that her schedule didn't allow her to make it in time to be there. Father John Misty has not commented on the matter yet.

Yes, there was a professional livestream, but you're going to have a hell of a time finding a download. Coachella copyright-claims all reuploads of their livestreamed content.

Wonder what she would have sang with Kehlani 

Only had some time to watch 10 min so far but she looked so good, it's insane.

Starting show with Without You is so weird though, like who even cares about it. West Coast performance was straight up garbage. That's one of your best songs, so sing it!

Idk, I saw some comments that it gets better but I can't watch more right now. So far it's her best visually and one her worst when it comes to energy.