Sign in to follow this  
MakingOut

Far Away Angle of Super tall 'Aliens' Spotted on Camera in Brazil

Six foot five :thumb3: I mean, that is pretty tall - I looked it up, and it's about the tallest 0.5% of men in America, but that means there are almost half a million men in the USA who could be mistaken for aliens.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 1/13/2024 at 5:35 AM, Surf Noir said:

if they come to earth, i will teach them how to make pasta and introduce them to lana's music :et: 

AKA should be the first album aliens will listen to

url%5D

aliens are real. this isn't one but they do exist. eisenhower made a deal with them to abduct american citizens for research in exchange for technology and advanced weaponry. there's a reason we've had nonstop tech growing at such an advanced pace for the last 30-45 years. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

aliens are real. this isn't one but they do exist. eisenhower made a deal with them to abduct american citizens for research in exchange for technology and advanced weaponry. there's a reason we've had nonstop tech growing at such an advanced pace for the last 30-45 years. 

oh ! :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

On 1/12/2024 at 8:28 PM, Strangelove said:

Aliens aren't real and if they are they haven't been to earth. That's clearly just a tourist or something. 

A more interesting story is federal government gangstalking or (people with) lobotomies, personality swaps etc. in USA which is the closest thing to aliens. 

You don’t think aliens exist at all lol?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・