Sign in to follow this  
MakingOut

Far Away Angle of Super tall 'Aliens' Spotted on Camera in Brazil

Aliens aren't real and if they are they haven't been to earth. That's clearly just a tourist or something. 

A more interesting story is federal government gangstalking or (people with) lobotomies, personality swaps etc. in USA which is the closest thing to aliens. 

I don’t care, I’m gonna say it. Aliens are definitely real :et:

And let’s not forget what happened in Miami. They said it was fireworks and teens fighting but why does no evidence exist? No one was recording?

i feel like it’s just a tall person in the distance… but regardless I think aliens are definitely real & among us / have visited us & I’ll even go so far as to say that they’ve definitely worked with certain intelligence around the world and shared technology with us.

i really don’t think we’ll ever see proper confirmation from governments in our lifetime bc it would cause a lot of riots & meltdowns around the world bc it kind of calls into question most major religions etc as well as a lot of other  problems it poses

but I hope,,, 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i feel like it’s just a tall person in the distance… but regardless I think aliens are definitely real & among us / have visited us & I’ll even go so far as to say that they’ve definitely worked with certain intelligence around the world and shared technology with us.

i really don’t think we’ll ever see proper confirmation from governments in our lifetime bc it would cause a lot of riots & meltdowns around the world bc it kind of calls into question most major religions etc as well as a lot of other  problems it poses

but I hope,,, 

ah to have a man working in a sector of government that deals with the most highly sensitive and classified information :flutter:

2 minutes ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

i’m crying that is literally just a person :bebe:

I, too, get scared and react negatively when I see people though

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I saw some clearer video on Twitter where it looks like there’s thin strings/sticks attached to the arms as if it’s a giant puppet :wtf2:

Over it. Give me real HQ footage. Give me an alien at my doorstep. I wanna be on the stoop with the neighbourhood aliens, signin’ off bang bang kiss kiss 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: