Guest Zephyr

Madonna

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I thought it was a woman?

I didn’t expect the accent from the gif,

my life is a lie…

his name is Oli London. From what I gathered in 2 minutes is he is a plastic surgery addict who at some point was trans but he detransitioned. He identifies as a man (again) now?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

15 hours ago, weinendersoldat said:

So me and @the ocean ranked the madonna mv's

Here is mine:

download_11.png

Here is @the ocean's

c0c5fbf5-a964-4e71-9d69-6c7428b1acc3.png

Who ranked better?

Do you have the link for this, I think I wanna give it a try too. :hooker:

I think overall I agree with @the ocean's ranking more, but I would still rank Girl Gone Wild, GMAYL, Medellín, Die Another Day, God Control and Bad Girl at least one tier higher each, and Frozen absolutely is one of her top tier videos (you definitely got that one right @weinendersoldat, but that doesn't mean I'll let you get away with the Bitch I'm Madonna slander lol).

Also don't @ me y'all but I actually don't hate the videos she did for the Frozen remixes snjssnsn.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I think overall I agree with @the ocean's ranking more, but I would still rank Girl Gone Wild, GMAYL, Medellín, Die Another Day, God Control and Ba Girl at least one tier higher each, and Frozen absolutely is one of her top tier videos (you definitely got that one right @weinendersoldat, but that doesn't mean I'll let you get away with the Bitch I'm Madonna slander).

in hindsight i think i should've rated frozen & god control higher :bebe:

here's the link: https://tiermaker.com/create/madonna-music-videos-1022108

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

@Rorman Nockwell @SlowGinFizzzz @SalvaWHORE we need your input on this :ma:

tbh I've only watched about 3 of them so I am not really in a position to judge

HOWEVER Ray of Light has all of her best songs

Drowned World, Frozen, Skin, Candy Perfume Girl and Mer Girl are all brilliant and amazing

Drowned World has to be one of the best opening tracks on any album ever

She gets a pass for almost all of her problematic, petty shit because of this album in my eyes

We can only hope Lana makes an album as good as that when she is 40 :agree:

Oh and I really like the Frozen MV with the crows. Fuck yeah ( @the ocean what are you doing putting it in the second tier wtf)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like I remember Whore of tropico? 
:delish:

she was iconic i'm telling you

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

23 hours ago, weinendersoldat said:

So me and @the ocean ranked the madonna mv's

Here is mine:

download_11.png

Here is @the ocean's

c0c5fbf5-a964-4e71-9d69-6c7428b1acc3.png

Who ranked better?

@the ocean won because erotica + ray of light visuals are TOP NOTCH

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

it's kinda funny how none of the ROL videos made the "i'm levitating" tier but all except one made the 2nd place tier basically

American Life was so underratred i wanna riot

Okay here is my tier list for Madonna's discography (while we're waiting for her upcoming 2023 M16) - studio albums only

FUCKING LEGACY 9-10/10 Erotica, Ray of Light, Confessions on a Dancefloor

IMMACULATE 7.0-9.0/10  Like A Prayer, True Blue, Bedtime Stories, American Life, Music

GOOD MUSIC ANYDAY BUT KINDA A MIXED-BAG 6.0-7.0/10 Madonna, Rebel Heart, Madame X

SHE'LL GET A PASS ANYWAY 3.0-6.0/10 Hard Candy, Like A Virgin

DISRESPECTFUL (to the Queen's legacy it hurts) NA/10 (what the fuck is MDNA?)

Spoiler

side bar: despite being the most hated album on my tier list, MDNA still had its moments w/ bops like Girl Gone Wild (my jam in high school), Gang Bang, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece & Falling Free - the rest are either questioning or utterly embarrassing for someone like Madonna to even record them :dua:

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay here is my tier list for Madonna's discography (while we're waiting for her upcoming 2023 M16) - studio albums only

FUCKING LEGACY 9-10/10 Erotica, Ray of Light, American Life, Like A Prayer

IMMACULATE 7.0-9.0/10  Madonna, Bedtime Stories, Confessions On A Dance Floor

GOOD MUSIC ANYDAY BUT KINDA A MIXED-BAG 6.0-7.0/10 True Blue, Music, Hard Candy, Rebel Heart, Madame X

SHE'LL GET A PASS ANYWAY 3.0-6.0/10 Like A Virgin

DISRESPECTFUL (to the Queen's legacy it hurts) NA/10 (what the fuck is MDNA?)

Reveal hidden contents

side bar: despite being the most hated album on my tier list, MDNA still had its moments w/ bops like Girl Gone Wild (my jam in high school), Gang Bang, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece & Falling Free - the rest are either questioning or utterly embarrassing for someone like Madonna to even record them :dua:

my opinion on this :ma:

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

my opinion on this :ma:

the fact that Like A Virgin is her highest sale album :dua:

Just now, the ocean said:

yeah because the GP are flops with bad taste

i'm taking Angel, Over & Over & Dress You Up and running

Mines are Stay, Material Gworlllll & Dress you Up as well

6 hours ago, weinendersoldat said:

he didnt even rank a single one the highest help

at least it's still up there near the top tier

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

at least it's still up there near the top tier

that 2nd tier is basically the top tier because the one above it is like... quality beyond most human comprehension

2nd tier is racking up several awards at the oscars while the top is like... EGOT

that 2nd tier is basically the top tier because the one above it is like... quality beyond most human comprehension

2nd tier is racking up several awards at the oscars while the top is like... EGOT

and honestly even her worst albums like Hard Candy & MDNA still has quality bops that other mainstream pop girls can wish to own for their material?

That's the queen legacy

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

and honestly even her worst albums like Hard Candy & MDNA still has quality bops that other mainstream pop girls can wish to own for their material?

That's the queen legacy

i actually really enjoy hard candy :bebe: there's 2 tracks that are hot garbage & 1 that is fine but not great but the other 9? pretty good to lowkey career highlights

mdna... she tried :bebe:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i actually really enjoy hard candy :bebe: there's 2 tracks that are hot garbage & 1 that is fine but not great but the other 9? pretty good to lowkey career highlights

and for the record: incredible & spanish lesson are hot garbage, and voices is just fine

yes i really like dance 2night & she's not me SUE ME! also i think candy shop is lowkey better than some confessions songs but we're not gonna talk about that either

mdna... she tried :bebe:

It's true, it might be 5-6/10 in my book but lately it's my gym album - i swear that album is for gym motivation - 4 minutes, give it 2 me, candyshop, heartbeat, beat goes on, dance 2nite, she's not me are good bops (not her best, but good), even Spanish Lesson - as cringey as it was, sounds fun

But Incredible is so disrespectful, that i can't even comprehend how & why she approved that shit in the final tracklist (while threw "Across The Sky" away)