Guest Zephyr

Madonna

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

:oprah4: FINALLY OMG 

I’ve been streaming Cioia Bella nonstop :bop:

"Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself?
Have you ever been to a place where you can rest yourself?
All the noise just disappears, rain will wash away the sadness
All our lives we work in vain, for a little touch of grace"

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

I’ve been streaming Cioia Bella nonstop :bop:

"Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself?
Have you ever been to a place where you can rest yourself?
All the noise just disappears, rain will wash away the sadness
All our lives we work in vain, for a little touch of grace"

me omw to go listen to it:

GlisteningUnsightlyEidolonhelvum-max-1mb

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Yass finally justice for Madame X! Let me take this opportunity to post this again:

Now can we make Ciao Bella go viral next?

Also, I saw y'all were doing album rankings, so I am happy to present the correct one mine to you:

1. Ray Of Light*
  2. American Life*
  3. Confessions*
  4. Erotica
  5. Madame X
  6. MDNA**
  7. Music
  8. Rebel Heart
  9. Bedtime Stories
  10. Hard Candy
  11. True Blue
  12. Like A Prayer
  13. Madonna
  14. Like A Virgin

*) My top three aren't exactly set in stone. Depending on the day, each of them could be my number one, but I guess objectively it's hard to top Ray Of Light.

**) I do know that objectively, MDNA is worse than some of the lower-ranked albums, but I'm sorry – GGW and GMAYL are fucking bops, Love Spent is incredible, and Gang Bang and I'm Addicted are just the kind of batshit crazy Madonna I need in my life every once in a while. Have you ever listened to Gang Bang while wishing death upon your ex? It's fun. Yes, I stan God Control AND Gang Bang. I am large; I contain multitudes.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

19 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

GGW and GMAYL are fucking bops, Love Spent is incredible, and Gang Bang and I'm Addicted are just the kind of batshit crazy Madonna I need in my life every once in a while. Have you ever listened to Gang Bang while wishing death upon your ex? It's fun. Yes, I stan God Control AND Gang Bang. I am large; I contain multitudes.

It's very weird for her to have such an explicitly violent track, it makes me so uncomfortable :smh: 

and I love how all the 80s albums are at the bottom of your list lmao the 80s were overrated for sure

9 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

and I love how all the 80s albums are at the bottom of your list lmao the 80s were overrated for sure

I should mention that I don't think Madonna has any bad albums. Aside from Like A Virgin (which is really just bops + some awful filler), they all have some redeeming qualities, and I actually think True Blue is probably the best 80s album, period. Madonna's 80s music aged a lot better than most other 80s stuff, in my opinion. But yes, I definitely think there was a massive step up quality-wise afterwards, and if I had my way, she would primarily be remembered for her music from the 90s rather than the 80s.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

my ranking was really harsh but let me clear that i love all her albums except like a virgin & MDNA :oprah3:

MDNA would've been a cute EP, and like a virgin... is pretty irredeemable in its current state

there's some really good songs on LAV but with the exception of shoo-bee-doo which i would say is the only song that i think is salvagable in it's current state, the other good songs are massively improved by mixes made later (angel single mix, dress you up single mix, over & over you can dance, all of the like a virgin tour mixes, etc.)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Omg when did she clear her insta?!?!? The QUEEN is coming. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹