Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Guys. I’m devastated. Why has she announced the tour DAYS before the tickets go on sale I don’t have any money left…

I want to go so bad, none of my friends are madonna fans and the london show is 2 days after my 18th birthday. i really want to go to this and i’m so scared because i really don’t think i can :poordat:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

My entire family wants to go lmao. My dad says it's a "necessity". If you see a hot early-20-something partying it up at a Madonna concert with two 50 year olds that's not some weird polyamorous throuple--that's me and my mom and dad. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

How hard will I be judged if I go by myself in New York? I’m hoping I can afford 1 ticket :trisha:

I went to see Madame X Tour by myself and it was totally worth it (though waiting for the show to start alone in my chair for like 3 hours without a phone was not as fun:trisha:)

I'm so gagged, the way she expressed so many times that she would never do a GH tour.... is she ok? She probably is fine, doing this for the money loooool

I'm sure it will be a great show, unfortunately no dates in Brazil yet :( come on M, we're literally one of the best crowds

3 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I'm so gagged, the way she expressed so many times that she would never do a GH tour.... is she ok? She probably is fine, doing this for the money loooool

I'm sure it will be a great show, unfortunately no dates in Brazil yet :( come on M, we're literally one of the best crowds

Literally this makes me wonder if this could be her last tour.... also someone on twitter speculated this tour could last for two years & I remember news about M having booked a date in stadium in Uruguay so she'll definitely come to SA in 2024 

7 minutes ago, Go Go Dancer said:

Literally this makes me wonder if this could be her last tour.... also someone on twitter speculated this tour could last for two years & I remember news about M having booked a date in stadium in Uruguay so she'll definitely come to SA in 2024 

if that turns out to be true i gotta say this is the most unfortunate timing for me since i'm currently living in south america and will be moving to the us again next year i can't win :krylie:

4 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

ICONIC :defeated:

Spoiler

Vanity-Fair-Italy-cover.jpg

00060_858%2520v3%2520cmyk.jpg00060_413%20v3%20cmyk.jpg

idk what exactly happened but she is GIVING again

like 100% giving not just 50% (with rebel heart) or 75% (with madame x)

and idc what anyone says but i love this era - she is taking the piss not giving a flying fuck what people think and i admire that

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

HQ Covers (Italy, Spain and France versions, tagged)

Spoiler

N9z-Z4o-Ak-o.jpgNJEHOOr-C-o.jpgCg-Vk-EF20-o.jpg

HQ Photographs (tagged):

Spoiler

7lrp-U7qj-o.jpgo-Zx30k-VM-o.jpgt8p-Mf-JAy-o.jpgGrm-XPr-LK-o.jpg1obm-Teo-Z-o.jpg

q-V364o-XB-o.jpg

ro1z-T6vq-o.jpg

Wta0-JHj4-o.jpg

Medium to Low Quality pics (HQ's haven't come out yet or this is the best we can get.. untagged)

Spoiler

download-thumb-jpg-452167683a50d6c90e85bdownload-thumb-jpg-84867f071ee845d2f8f32download-thumb-jpg-338547601ddd26cce8f00

download-thumb-jpg-df1c45f74623902bd721b

download-thumb-jpg-1512dd46ae62d88e9287a

I have these set to expire in three weeks. If anyone wants them just pm me.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee