19,20. Hung Up & Sorry

21. Give it 2 Me

22. Celebration

23. Girl Gone Wild

24. Ghosttown

25. God Control

26. Back That Up to the Beat Demo

Making a setlist out of these

ACT 1 - Legacy: Vogue, Everybody-Holiday-Lucky Star Medley, Music, Live to Tell, Hollywood

Interlude: Girl Gone Wild

ACT 2 - Rebel: Give it 2 Me, Erotica,  Express Yourself, Material Girl, Like a Prayer

Interlude: La Isla Bonita

ACT 3 - Heart: Justify My Love, Like a Virgin, Frozen&Sorry Mix, Ghosttown, Crazy for You (Replaced with You Must Love Me on certain dates)

Interlude: Back That Up to the Beat (Greatest Hits Mix)

ACT 4 - Party: Deeper and Deeper, Into the Groove, God Control, Hung Up, Celebration

Encore: Take a Bow, The Power of Goodbye

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

(Re-)watching the Confessions Tour right now and I really don't think any artist is ever going to be able to top it. I mean, even just the setlist alone has me in awe. The way that she managed to perform the Confessions album almost in its entirety + her early hits but discofied + I Feel Love because disco classic + complete curveballs like Paradise (Not For Me) and Erotica mixed with the unreleased (!) You Thrill Me... only the Queen of Pop! I guess the only major omissions are Vogue and Like A Prayer, but she did those on pretty much all her other tours, so we stan nevertheless. And don't even get me started on the amazing show production, the dancing and choreo, the INCREDIBLE physical shape Madonna was in. Truly one for the history books. 

gaydonnacat1.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

26 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

(Re-)watching the Confessions Tour right now and I really don't think any artist is ever going to be able to top it. I mean, even just the setlist alone has me in awe. The way that she managed to perform the Confessions album almost in its entirety + her early hits but discofied + I Feel Love because disco classic + complete curveballs like Paradise (Not For Me) and Erotica mixed with the unreleased (!) You Thrill Me... only the Queen of Pop! I guess the only major omissions are Vogue and Like A Prayer, but she did those on pretty much all her other tours, so we stan nevertheless. And don't even get me started on the amazing show production, the dancing and choreo, the INCREDIBLE physical shape Madonna was in. Truly one for the history books. 

gaydonnacat1.png

Hide contents

The only thing that would have made that tour even better would have been if she performed History (land of the free):sluttybunny: live (the demo, not that horrible side B to Jump)!! 

A great BOP with a beautiful political message, classic Madonna!! 

9 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

MADONNA AND NELLY FURTADO

OMG!! I only hope is not some Hard Candy sht since they worked with same producers