Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

Henry, Come On Off

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Was this on Shazam before? It’s on there now

Yes, because of Youtube sadly :noparty:

2.gif

Not this happening one day before the  August 9th date lmao, trying not to get too delulu :hide:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

On 8/5/2024 at 4:33 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think Shazam will show up with the Henry, Come On title because there are some YouTube videos of the snippet (that’s what I gathered from what members wrote, months ago). As for the Fenway track 🤷🏼 

Isn’t there a more reliable app to track down when a song will be released? Like the one Kintsugi used in the OB era?

This was from Monday when I asked about Shazam ⬆️

And this one is from January, I found recently while digging old posts from Lasso era earlier this year I forgot ⬇️

On 1/19/2024 at 3:53 PM, hotshot2am said:

Shazam sometimes recognizes things that are not on streaming, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Could be because someone uploaded it to YouTube. I haven't fully figured out yet where they get their data from.

If it was scheduled on Apple Music it would not show up until the release date.

2.gif

On 1/19/2024 at 3:47 PM, menslayer said:

GUYS

SHAZAM RECOGNIZES IT

Shazam recognized it in January, I guess the app is becoming lowkey unreliable since it recognizes Youtube uploaded songs and also her unreleased songs

We need that app which recognized Candy Necklace

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Shazam recognized it in January, I guess the app is becoming lowkey unreliable since it recognizes Youtube uploaded songs and also her unreleased songs

Imagine we would have a COCC pre release moment 2.0 and find out the tracklist via that app:hide:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

Sorry for the false alarm yall :trisha4: whoever has that discord app (I think that’s what it is?) should try

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

Sorry for the false alarm yall :trisha4: whoever has that discord app (I think that’s what it is?) should try

@Rust Dress

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I just tried.. nothing popped up :krylie:

I think it was on shazam before idk why everyone is freaking out about this today :um4:

anyways we are tired still nothing and it's supposed to be out next month-

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

I just tried.. nothing popped up :krylie:

Hmmm...interesting. It's probably not coming soon but I hope that she didn't scrap it.

But what about Fenway intro song? :hawt:

2.gif

17 minutes ago, vicdelrey said:

I think it was on shazam before idk why everyone is freaking out about this today :um4:

anyways we are tired still nothing and it's supposed to be out next month-

I’m not hopeful but I’m also not not hopeful because everyone has had relatively short announcement to release windows this year. If something isn’t announced by August 20th, I think a September album release definitely isn’t happening 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I guess we know now "DNC" stands for Do Not Come... Cause Henry is also not coming :bebe:

the new album not starting with a N is really pissing off cus now all my theories about what DNC stood for are all wrong:shake: